- Individual Event Finals Results
- Saturday’s Post-Meet Quotes
- Thursday’s Team Semifinals and All-Around Finals
- Friday’s Team Finals
GAINESVILLE, Fla., April 24, 2010 – The University of California-Los Angeles’ Vanessa Zamarripa and Brittani McCullough, Stanford University’s Carly Janiga and Louisiana State University’s Susan Jackson won the individual event titles and wrapped up the 2010 National Collegiate Women’s Gymnastics Championships at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center on the University of Florida campus in Gainesville. Fans can relive the excitement and drama of the women’s national championships team finals when CBS broadcasts tape-delayed coverage on Saturday, May 8, at 2 p.m. ET.
On vault, Zamarripa easily won the vault title with her 9.9250. Jackson was second at 9.8938. Oregon State University’s Mandi Rodriguez finished third at 9.8438.
Janiga took top honors on the uneven bars by scoring a 9.9375. LSU’s Summer Hubbard and the University of Oklahoma’s Hollie Vise tied for second at 9.9250.
On the balance beam, Jackson posted a 9.9625 for the title. Janiga and the University of Georgia’s Courtney McCool tied for second at 9.8875
McCullough became the floor exercise champion after scoring a 9.9375. The University of Missouri’s Sarah Shire, Pennsylvania State University’s Brandi Personett and Vise ended up in a three-way tie for second at 9.9000.
Earlier in the tournament, UCLA won the team title, and Jackson won the all-around crown.
2010 Women’s NCAA National Championships
University of Florida
Individual event finals
1. Vanessa Zamarripa, University of California – LA, 9.9250
2. Susan Jackson, Louisiana State University, 9.8938
3. Mandi Rodriguez, Oregon State University, 9.8438
1. Carly Janiga, University of Stanford, 9.9375
2. Summer Hubbard, Louisiana State University, 9.9250
2. Hollie Vise, University of Oklahoma, 9.9250
1. Susan Jackson, Louisiana State University, 9.9625
2. Carly Janiga, University of Stanford, 9.8875
3. Courtney McCool, University of Georgia, 9.8875
1. Brittani McCullough, University of California – LA, 9.9375
2. Hollie Vise, University of Oklahoma, 9.9000
2. Sarah Shire, University of Missouri, 9.9000
2. Brandi Personett, Pennsylvania State University, 9.9000