Over the last several years, USA Gymnastics has focused on creating a new online platform. We wanted to provide our members a more efficient and streamlined approach to the way they interact and conduct business with our organization. Therefore, this season when you begin to update your rosters you will find many new enhancements.
Many of the new features will provide club administrators the ability to complete task online without the need to contact the Member Services Department first.
- Delete past members from club roster
- Add members from another club to roster
- Register groups of individuals for any USA Gymnastics University course and/or congresses
- View purchases instantly. Great for record keeping
- Change membership types online
While we believe that you will find our new features very easy to navigate, we have established a new Club Administration How to Guide. This guide will provide you and your club administrators a step by step overview of the new features. Click here to view.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Member Services Department via phone or email at: 800.345.4719/ [email protected].