INDIANAPOLIS, August 31, 2021 – U.S. National Team trampolinists gathered for training camp at CAVU Trampoline & Tumbling in Mountain Lakes, N.J., August 20-23. Athletes tackled new skills, drills and technical challenges, and explored synchronized trampoline partnerships. They were also able to meet with athlete representative Michael Devine to provide input into selection processes and funding models.
Camp attendees* are listed below in alphabetical order:
- Maia Amano, Honolulu, Hawaii/Merino Trampoline Gymnastics Academy
- Changa Anderson, Washington, D.C./Silver Stars Gymnastics
- Paul Bretscher, Huntsville, Ala./Merino Trampoline Gymnastics Academy
- Cody Gesuelli, Huntsville, Ala./Merino Trampoline Gymnastics Academy
- Ava Hernando, Holmdel, N.J./Elite Trampoline Academy
- Ryan MacCagnan, Colorado Springs, Colo./Stars Gymnastics
- Krista McNary, Victoria, Texas/Victoria Gymagic Inc.
- Ruben Padilla, Bluffdale, Utah/Wasatch Trampoline & Tumbling
- Zachary Ramacci, St. John, Ind./TwistStars Tumbling and Trampoline LTD
- Isaac Rowley, Allen, Texas/Eagle Gymnastics Academy
- Sydney Senter, Kailua, Hawaii/Merino Trampoline Gymnastics Academy
- Jessica Stevens, Ellicott City, Md./Fairland Gymnastics
- Trinity Van Natta, Westerville, Ohio/Integrity Athletics
- Elijah Vogel, Longmont, Colo./Trampoline and Tumbling Express
* Gymnasts who recently traveled for the Tokyo Olympic Games, including replacement athletes, did not participate in the August camp.