HARTFORD, Conn., Aug. 14, 2010 – 2010 U.S. all-around champion Jonathan Horton of Houston, Texas, headlines the U.S. Men’s Team for the 2010 World Gymnastics Championships, Oct. 17-24, in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The members of the World Team are:
- Chris Brooks of Houston, Texas/University of Oklahoma
- Chris Cameron of Winter Haven, Fla./University of Michigan
- Jonathan Horton, of Houston, Texas/Cypress Gymnastics
- Steven Legendre, Flower Mound, Texas/University of Oklahoma
- Danell Leyva of Miami/Universal Gymnastics
- Brandon Wynn of Voorhees, N.J./Ohio State University
Paul Ruggeri of Manlius, N.Y./University of Illinois, is the alternate.
Vitaly Marinitch of Colorado Springs, Colo., was named head coach earlier this summer. Tom Meadows of Houston, Cypress Academy is the assistant coach.