HARTFORD, Conn., June 2, 2016 – The 2016 Secret U.S. Classic and P&G Gymnastics Championships for senior men is scheduled for June 3-5 at the XL Center in Hartford, Conn., and three-time World all-around champion Simone Biles and three-time U.S. all-around champion Sam Mikulak of Corona del Mar, Calif./Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center), are expected to compete. Fans who cannot attend in person can enjoy coverage on television, online and on their favorite social media networks, as well as find event information at hartford2016.com.
Here’s how to follow the action this weekend.
- NBC Sports Network. NBC Sports Network will broadcast tape-delayed coverage of the 2016 Secret U.S. Classic from 9:30-11:30 p.m. ET on June 5. The competition will be live webcast through NBC’s LiveExtra app and online at http://liveextra.nbcsports.com.
- NBC. NBC and NBC LiveExtra will air live coverage of the men’s finals of the P&G Gymnastics Championships from 2-4 p.m. ET.
Web video coverage
- Live competition coverage. Competition coverage kicks off on Friday, June 3, at 2:30 p.m. ET with the Hopes Championships. Later that evening, there will be a live stream of the first day of men’s competition from the P&G Championships. On Saturday, June 4, junior competition from the Secret Classic will stream live, beginning at 1 p.m. ET. The streams will be available on the Hartford2016.com live coverage page.
- USA Gymnastics on YouTube. USA Gymnastics will post coverage of the Secret Classic and P&G Championships, including every competition routine, after the conclusion of the event, as well as interviews from media day and post-competition, and clips from podium training.
Ways to follow
- Online. The Secret U.S. Classic and P&G Championships are easier than ever to follow online. Schedules, general event information, start lists and more are available at Hartford2016.com, which is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including videos and photos, from the Secret U.S. Classic and P&G Championships on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag, #Hartford2016.
- myusagym iOS app. Fans can follow the scores from the events in Hartford live using the myusagym app for iOS devices available in the iTunes store. Those without iOS devices, can follow the scores at myusagym.com with any mobile device or desktop computer.