USA Gymnastics is seeking nominations for the Men’s Artistic Athlete Director on the USA Gymnastics Board of Directors.
The Athlete Directors provide critical athlete perspective and input on the USA Gymnastics Board of Directors. The Board provides guidance on the overall direction of the organization. As part of the Board of Directors, they will focus on the long-term objectives and impacts of USA Gymnastics.
For more information about the current Board, those representing, and past history, please visit https://usagym.org/about/board/.
January 1, 2024 – December 31, 2027
All requirements listed below must be achieved in order to be eligible for nomination.
- Hold “10 Year Athlete” status or a “10+ Year Athlete” status in Men’s Artistic Gymnastics.
- 10 Year Athlete: Any athlete who has competed in the Elite National Championships for their discipline, or Olympic Games, World Championships, or Pan Am Games in the last ten years OR over ten years.
- 10+ Year Athlete: Any athlete who has competed in the Elite National Championships for their discipline dating back to 2001 or any athlete who competed in Olympic Games, World Championships, or Pan Am Games at any point in time.
- Meet the requirements listed in the USA Gymnastics Leadership Eligibility and Service Policy found here: https://usagym.org/about/leadership-service/
- Submit a biography or resume.
- Should include the date of the last qualifying event specified through the “10 Year Athlete” OR “10+ Year” definition listed above.
Kindly submit completed applications via email to [email protected] by December 8th @ 11:59 pm EST.