The U.S Junior National Team was announced Friday evening at the USA Gymnastics Championships in Tulsa, Oklahoma. On Saturday, the U.S. Senior National Team was determined after senior all-around competition and includes the following athletes.
Senior National Team
- Milana Abayeva — Brooklyn, N.Y./Isadora by Match Point
- Jaelyn Chin — Aventura, Fla./Bessonova’s school
- Erica Foster — Chanhassen, Minn./NorthWest Rhythmic
- Yana Golovan — Las Vegas, Nev./Nevada Rhythmic Academy
- Victoria Gonikman — Corcoran, Minn./NorthWest Rhythmic
- Alexandria Kautzman — Simi Valley, Calif./California Rhythms
- Lauren Kramer — San Diego, Calif./Pacific Stars Rhythmic Academy
- Camiah Kuno — Brooklyn, N.Y./Empire Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Serena Lu — Staten Island, N.Y./Isadora by Match Point
- Sarah Mariotti — San Diego, Calif./Pacific Stars Rhythmic Academy
- Lili Mizuno — Northbrook, Ill./North Shore Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Jenna Zhao — Hinsdale, Ill./North Shore Rhythmic Gymnastics
The group of Izzy Connor (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.), Daria Merkulova (Vernon Hills, Ill.), Gergana Petkova (Barrington, Ill.), Katrine Sakhnov (Glencoe, Ill.), Karolina Saverino (Elk Grove Village, Ill.), Hana Starkman (Deerfield, Ill.) and Emily Wilson (Brooklyn, N.Y.) will represent the U.S. Senior National Group.
Athletes were also selected for the 2023 Rhythmic Gymnastics Junior World Championships July 7-9 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Rin Keys (Porter Ranch, Calif./Burlo Gymnastics) and Megan Chu (San Diego, Calif./Pacific Stars Rhythmic Academy) will represent the delegation in individual competition, while the Junior National Group of Goda Balsys (Northbrook, Ill.), Annabella Hantov (Northfield, Ill.), Kristina Lee (Woodridge, Ill.), Greta Pavilonyte (Buffalo Grove, Ill.) and Alaini Spata (Glen Ellyn, Ill.) from North Shore Rhythmic will see group action.