Xcel Program Overview
The Xcel Program is designed to offer a broad-based, affordable competitive experience outside the traditional Jr. Olympic Program to attract and retain a diverse group of athletes.
The Xcel Code of Points is the official rule book for the Xcel Program. This book is a complete guide for coaches and judges. In addition to all of the rules and regulations the Xcel Code of Points includes illustrations of all allowable skills and examples of routines. A must-have for anyone involved in the Xcel program. Available to order NOW! Click here to order a hardcopy. Click here to order the iBook (version 1.300)
- The digital version of the Code was updated on Jan. 5, 2017.
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 8/17/16, revised 8/26/16) Revision date is at the bottom of each page, but some pages were NOT revised in July 2016 but are included so you can print double–sided and then three-hole punch to put in a binder.
Two pages, 145 & 192, were missing text at the bottom. These have been updated and posted as a revised version above.
- Event Rules Charts (posted 8/17/16)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (77/79 & 129/132) (posted 9/17/15)
- Xcel Code of Points errata (posted 9/15/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Page (posted 9/10/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 8/11/15) - The page number on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Revised Additional “A” Value Part Skills for Xcel Bars, Beam and Floor. (3/13/15 - updated in the iBook as of 3/23/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 10/13/14) - Pages 26 and up have two page numbers at the bottom. The one on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Rules & Regulations and Regional Committee Chairs contact list (updated 10/2/13)
- Vault Value Charts (revised 7/17/14)
- Silver Vault Option (added 8/4/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 1st Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 2nd Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points Replacement Pages: Jan. 24, 2014 | Feb. 4, 2014