The Xcel Program is designed to offer a broad-based, affordable competitive experience outside the traditional Jr. Olympic Program to attract and retain a diverse group of athletes.
Xcel Code Of Points Hardcopy and Electronic version
The Xcel Code of Points is the official rule book for the Xcel Program. This book is a complete guide for coaches and judges. In addition to all of the rules and regulations the Xcel Code of Points includes illustrations of all allowable skills and examples of routines. A must-have for anyone involved in the Xcel program. Available to order NOW! Click here to order a hardcopy. Click here to order the iBook (version 1.300)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (77/79 & 129/132) (posted 9/17/15)
- Xcel Code of Points errata (posted 9/15/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Page (posted 9/10/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 8/11/15) - The page number on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Revised Additional “A” Value Part Skills for Xcel Bars, Beam and Floor. (3/13/15 - updated in the iBook as of 3/23/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 10/13/14) - Pages 26 and up have two page numbers at the bottom. The one on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Rules & Regulations and Regional Committee Chairs contact list (updated 10/2/13)
- 2013-17 Rule Charts Revised Pages (revised 7/17/14)
- Vault Value Charts (revised 7/17/14)
- Silver Vault Option (added 8/4/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 1st Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 2nd Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points Replacement Pages: Jan. 24, 2014 | Feb. 4, 2014
- Xcel Floor Exercise: Order Matters - Steps to determine if a series receives Special Requirements credit