Xcel Program Overview
The Xcel Program is designed to offer a broad-based, affordable competitive experience outside the traditional Jr. Olympic Program to attract and retain a diverse group of athletes.
The Xcel Code of Points is the official rule book for the Xcel Program. This book is a complete guide for coaches and judges. In addition to all of the rules and regulations the Xcel Code of Points includes illustrations of all allowable skills and examples of routines. A must-have for anyone involved in the Xcel program. Available to order NOW! Click here to order a hardcopy. Click here to order the iBook (version 1.300)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages - Xcel Code of Points book - The following pages have been revised: 10-11, 16, 24, 33-34, 37, 40, 43, 58, 87-88, 90-91,145-149; however, the reverse sides of these pages have been included so it can be printed double-sided and inserted in the Code. (posted 3/10/17)
- The digital version of the Code was updated on March 9, 2017. Version 2.0 with some minor corrections in charts and SR examples to match the Xcel Code of Points book.
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 8/17/16, revised 8/26/16) Revision date is at the bottom of each page, but some pages were NOT revised in July 2016 but are included so you can print double–sided and then three-hole punch to put in a binder.
Two pages, 145 & 192, were missing text at the bottom. These have been updated and posted as a revised version above.
- Event Rules Charts (posted 8/17/16)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (77/79 & 129/132) (posted 9/17/15)
- Xcel Code of Points errata (posted 9/15/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Page (posted 9/10/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 8/11/15) - The page number on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Revised Additional “A” Value Part Skills for Xcel Bars, Beam and Floor. (3/13/15 - updated in the iBook as of 3/23/15)
- Xcel Code of Points Revised Pages (posted 10/13/14) - Pages 26 and up have two page numbers at the bottom. The one on the left side indicates the page in the 1st edition book; the right side number is for the 2nd edition.
- Rules & Regulations and Regional Committee Chairs contact list (updated 10/2/13)
- Silver Vault Option (added 8/4/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 1st Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points 2nd Edition Revised Pages (posted 3/3/14)
- Xcel Code of Points Replacement Pages: Jan. 24, 2014 | Feb. 4, 2014