- Watch Nastia and Sasha’s Paso Doble
- Watch Nastia, Sasha and Derek’s Jive trio dance
- Past scores and videos
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-855-234-5604 from the beginning of the live show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- Online at www.abc.com or Facebook.com from the beginning of the performance show on the East Coast until 11 a.m. ET the following day.
2008 Olympic all-around gold-medalist Nastia Liukin advanced on the 20th season of Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night, joining three other celebrities as the final competitors left. Liukin and her temporary partner Sasha Farber performed a Modern Charleston on Monday, April 27, receving a score of 38 from the judges. On May 4, they received a 36 for their Paso Doble and then a perfect score of 40 for a trio dance with her original partner, Derek Hough, who is currently injured. They were announced safe on the May 5 results show.
The remaining celebrities competing this season are Noah Galloway, Liukin, Riker Lynch and Rumer Willis. Redfoo, Charlotte McKinney, Michael Sam, Suzanne Somers, Patti LaBelle, Willow Shields, Robert Herjavec and Chris Soules have been eliminated.
The "Dancing with the Stars" live shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC. Your votes will be combined with the judges scores, and the following week, the pair with the lowest combination of votes and scores will be eliminated.