- Junior D Results: All-Around | Team
- Senior D Results: All-Around | Team
- Junior E Results: All-Around | Team
- Senior E Results: All-Around | Team
- Junior F Results: All-Around | Team
- Senior F Results: All-Around | Team
- Routines Videos of Top 3 in All-Around
- Webcast Replays
- All-Around Awards Photos
- Saturday’s Recap and Results
Cincinnati, Ohio, May 13, 2018 – All-around champions for the Junior D, Junior E, Junior F, Senior D, Senior E and Senior F divisions were crowned today at 2018 Women’s Junior Olympic National Championships at the Duke Energy Convention Center. Level 10 is the highest level in the Junior Olympic program, which is just under the elite level. Region 1 won the Super Team competition followed by with Region 8 in second. Region 5 placed third.
The top three in the all-around in each division are as follows.
- Junior D: 1. Lali Dekanoidze of Matthews, N.C./Southeastern Gymnastics Center, 38.500; 2. Ella Cesario of Glen Ellyn, Ill./Legacy Elite Gymnastics, 38.350; 3. Mya Lauzon of Renton, Wash./Metropolitan Gymnastics, 38.275.
- Junior E: 1. Alexis Jeffrey of Warrensburg, Mo./GAGE, 38.325; 2t. Makenzie Sedlacek of West Chicago, Ill./IGI Gymnastics, and Stephanie Berger of Groton, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics, 38.175.
- Junior F: 1. Kyra Burns, Blue Springs, Mo./Xtreme Gymnastics and Trampoline, 38.350; 2. Sarah Clark, Huntington Beach, Calif./Azarian U.S. Gymnastics Training Center, 38.275; 3. Courtney Blackson, Elk Grove, Calif./Byers Gymnastics Center, 38.250.
- Senior D: 1. Makarri Doggette of Pickerington, Ohio/Buckeye Gymnastics, 38.925; 2. Savannah Schoenherr of Columbus, Ga./Georgia Elite Gymnastics, 38.450; 3. Kai Rivers of Franklin, Mich./Twistars USA, 38.425.
- Senior E: 1. Karley McClain of South Jordan, Utah/All American Gymnastics, 38.550; 2. Milan Clausi of Salt Lake City, Utah/Olympus Gymnastics, 38.525; 3. Olivia Trautman of Champlin, Minn./Twin City Twisters, 38.500.
- Senior F: 1. Natalie Wojcik of Douglassville, Pa./Stallone Gymnastics, 38.775; 2. Abigail Johnston of Parkland, Fla./American Twisters, 38.625; 3. Derrian Gobourne of Sarasota, Fla./Lakewood Ranch Gymnastics, 38.600.
In the team competition, Region 5 claimed the team titles in both the Senior D and Junior D divisions. In the second session, Region 1 was victorious in the Senior E division and Region 5 was the Junior E team champion. In the final session of the competition, Region 7 took the Senior F title and Region 1 grabbed the top spot in Junior F.
The Junior Olympic National Championships is the culmination event for the competitive season. The competition features 12 age divisions (Junior A, Junior B, Junior C, Junior D, Junior E, Junior F, Senior A, Senior B, Senior C, Senior D, Senior E and Senior F), which are determined by birth date.
The top four all-around athletes in each age division qualify to the 2018 Junior Olympic National Team and are invited to attend a national training camp.
USA Gymnastics staged the event in conjunction with the Cincinnati Sports Commission.
The states that comprise each region are: Region 1 — Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah; Region 2 – Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington; Region 3 – Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Wyoming; Region 4 – Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin; Region 5 – Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio; Region 6 – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont; Region 7 – Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia; and Region 8 – Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.