INDIANAPOLIS, Feb. 28, 2013 – The 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup and the AT&T American Cup are scheduled for March 1 and 2, respectively, at the DCU Center in Worcester, Mass. Fans can enjoy coverage online, on television and on their favorite social media networks. Here’s how to follow the events this weekend:
Nastia Liukin Cup, March 1, 7-9:30 p.m. ET
- Universal Sports. Universal Sports television will broadcast 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup live from 7-9:30 p.m. ET on March 1. Universal Sports is available nationwide on DirecTV and Dish Network as part of their sports packages in addition to select local cable providers. To find out if Universal Sports is available in your area, click here.
Ways to follow
- Online. Fans can find event information from starts lists to live scores by visiting the official Nastia Liukin Cup webpage, www.nastialiukincup.com. The page is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content from the Nastia Liukin Cup on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag of the event, #NastiaCup.
AT&T American Cup, March 2, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. ET
Television and web video coverage
- USA Gymnastics on YouTube. USA Gymnastics will post coverage of the AT&T American Cup, including non-broadcast routines, after the conclusion of the competition, interviews from media day and post-competition and clips from podium training.
- Live stream of first 90 minutes. There will be a live stream of the first 90 minutes of the competition from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ET for those living in the U.S. only. The stream will be available on our AT&T American Cup live coverage page. To watch on YouTube, click here.
- NBC Sports. Live coverage of the AT&T American Cup will air on NBC Sports beginning at 1 p.m. ET on March 2.
Ways to follow
- Online. The 2013 AT&T American Cup is easier than ever to follow online. Schedules, general event information, the official event program, start lists, live scoring and more are available at www.attamericancup.com, which is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices. Click here for live scoring.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including videos and photos, from the AT&T American Cup on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag of the 2013 AT&T American Cup, #ATTAC2013.