- 12-18 Results: Qualifications | Finals
- 13-19 Results: Qualifications | Finals
- 11-16 Recap and Results
INDIANAPOLIS, April 10, 2018 – USA’s Sean Butehorn, Daniel Disman, Grant Shields and Sean Shields, all of Emilia’s Acro Gymnastics and Cheer, 12-18 men’s group, and Samantha Conway and Lally Seither, both of Crescent City Gymnastics, 13-19 women’s pair, won bronze medals today at the 2018 Acrobatic Gymnastics World Age Group Competition at Lotto Arena in Antwerp, Belgium.
In women’s pair for ages 13-19, Conway and Seither earned the bronze medal with a 27.600. Israel’s Noa Kaplan and Arbel Rubinstein placed first with a 28.360, followed by Stamatia Raftopoulou and Stephane Ricketts of Great Britain in second with a 28.350.
Butehorn, Disman, Grant Shields, and Sean Shields clinched bronze in men’s group -12-18, with a score of 26.600. Russia’s Renat Aliev, Danilil Leontev, Maksim Mashketov and Daniil Viuterikh posted a 27.700 to earn the gold. Daniel Axford, Max Crawford, Cameron Lothian Patrick and Jacob Robinson of Great Britain placed second at 27.340.
The results for the remaining U.S. finalists are listed below.
- Men’s pair – 12-18: Nate Brooks and Brody Seither, both of Crescent City Gymnastics, 25.050, sixth place
- Mixed pair – 12-18: Carina Newlin and Dorian White, both of West Coast Training Center, 26.250, eighth place
- Women’s pair – 12-18: Reagan Dubbels and Alex Edwards, both of Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio, 27.920, fourth place.
- Men’s pair – 13-19: Angel Felix and Braiden McDougall, both of Realis Gymnastics Academy, 26.400, sixth place.
- Women’s group – 13-19: Calista Draves, Emma Kissel and Aranel Prevost, all of Xtreme Acro, 27.600, seventh place.
- Men’s group – 11-16: Ethan Chang, Devon Freed, Samuel Lacy, Cade Shields, all of Emilia’s Acro Gymnastics and Cheer, 26.100, fourth place.
- Women’s pair – 11-16: Camila Hernandez and Makena Ludeman, both of Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio, 26.900, sixth place.