INDIANAPOLIS, March 3, 2021 – USA Gymnastics today announced the addition of eight gymnasts to the U.S. Men’s National Team. These individuals were named to the team by the Men’s Program Committee who considered results from last weekend’s Winter Cup in addition to submitted petitions. They join the ten gymnasts who automatically qualified to the team through their performances at Winter Cup. All 18 gymnasts have been named to the National Team through the 2021 U.S. Championships in June.
Members of the current U.S. Men’s National Team are listed below in alphabetical order.
- Cameron Bock, Tustin, Calif./University of Michigan
- Allan Bower, Chandler, Ariz./University of Oklahoma
- Grant Breckinridge, Libertyville, Ill./Stanford University*
- Adrian De Los Angeles, Long Beach, Calif./U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center
- Isaiah Drake, Los Angeles, Calif./Gymnastics Olympica USA
- Vitaliy Guimaraes, Arvada, Colo./University of Oklahoma
- Trevor Howard, Columbus, Ohio/Ohio State University*
- Paul Juda, Deerfield, Ill./University of Michigan
- Riley Loos, El Dorado Hills, Calif./Stanford University
- Brody Malone, Belfast, Tenn./Stanford University*
- Sam Mikulak, Newport Beach, Calif./U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center*
- Akash Modi, Morganville, N.J./Stanford University*
- Yul Moldauer, Arvada, Colo./5280 Gymnastics
- Stephen Nedoroscik, Worcester, Mass./Penn State University*
- Genki Suzuki, Norman, Okla./University of Oklahoma
- Colin Van Wicklen, Spring, Texas/Cypress Academy of Gymnastics*
- Donnell Whittenburg, New Berlin, Wis./Salto Gymnastics Center*
- Shane Wiskus, Spring Park, Minn./University of Minnesota
*Individuals named to the team by the Men’s Program Committee
Voting members of the Men’s Program Committee include a chairperson, two elected senior coaches representatives, two elected junior coaches representatives, and two athlete representatives elected by USA Gymnastics’ Athletes’ Council. Non-voting participants include a National Gymnastics Judges Association representative, the Men’s Development Program Committee chairperson, and USA Gymnastics’ vice president of the men’s program, high performance director, men’s development program coordinator and men’s development program assistant.
The selection process was overseen by an independent observer. After the Men’s Program Committee met to determine the composition of the National Team, minutes from that meeting were submitted to the independent observer who also issued a report. Both documents are publicly available on USA Gymnastics’ website.