- Finals Results: 11-16 | 12-18 | 13-19
- Photos by Sean Atsatt
- Qualification Recaps and Results: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
LEVALLOIS, France, July 5, 2014 – The U.S. won three medals – two silver and one bronze – today at the 2014 Acrobatic Gymnastics World Age Group Competitions in Levallois, France. Kathleen Davis and Katarina Partalas, both of San Antonio /Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio, women’s pair – 12-18, and Bryan Allen of San Jose, Calif., and Brennan Atsatt, Santa Cruz, Calif., Aerial Tumbling and Acro Gymnastics, men’s pair – 13-19, won the silver medals, while Collin Davis and Konstantine Partalas, both of San Antonio, Texas/Aerial Athletics, men’s pair – 12-18, won the bronze medal with a 27.400.
Today was the final day of competition at the World Age Group Competitions. Team USA is also competing in the World Acrobatic Gymnastics Championships, which begin July 10.
Kathleen Davis and Katarina Partalas earned a 27.600, giving them a five-way tie for the silver medal. Allen and Atsatt just missed the gold medal, taking second by .100 with a 28.050. Collin Davis and Konstantine Partalas posted a 27.400 for the bronze.
Here’s how the remaining four U.S. pairs/groups did in the finals.
- Brianna Foster of San Antonio, Texas, and Joseph McGraw of Plano, Texas, Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio, mixed pair – 12-18: 27.200, sixth place.
- Alyssa Delgado, Gabriela Foster and Connie Kickirillo, all of San Antonio, Texas/Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio, women’s group – 11-16: 27.150, eighth place.
- Alexandria Alaman of Fontana, Calif., Diana Tatevossian of Riverside, and Donna Tatevossian of Riverside, Calif., Realis Gymnastics Academy, women’s group – 12-18: 26.700, eighth place.
- Kailey Maurer of Colton, Calif., and Ciera Wilson of Riverside, Calif., Empire Acrogymnastics, women’s pair – 13-19: 26.350, tie-sixth place.