GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Oct. 17, 2011 – Four U.S. trampoline gymnasts competed in the qualification round for tomorrow’s individual finals at the 2011 Pan American Games today at the Nissan Gymnastics Stadium in the Lopez Mateos Sports Complex in Guadalajara, Mexico. Finals take place at 6:15 p.m. ET on Oct. 18.
The team of four, consisting of two men and two women, performed two routines each in the qualifying round. All gymnasts from the qualifying round will continue on to the finals where the scores start from zero.
The four members of the U.S. Pan Am Games Team for trampoline are: men—Jeffrey Gluckstein, Atlantic Highlands, N.J./Head Over Heels, and Steven Gluckstein, Atlantic Highlands, N.J./Head Over Heels; and women—Dakota Earnest, Plains, Texas/Acrospirits, and Alaina Williams, Amarillo, Texas/Acrospirits.
Trampoline Individual Qualifications
1. Karen Cockburn, Canada, 102.390
2. Rosannagh Maclennan, Canada, 101.195
3. Dakota Earnest, United States, 95.850
4. Glovanna Matheus, Brazil, 95.565
5. Alaina Williams, United States, 92.885
6. Daienne Lima, Brazil, 90.900
7. Yunairi Socarras, Cuba, 85.715
8. Gemma Zamudio, Mexico, 57.310
1. Keegan Soehn, Canada, 104.030
2. Rafael Andrade, Brazil, 95.900
3. Charles Thibault, Canada, 94.335
4. Jose Alberto Vargas, Mexico, 93.470
5. Nathanael Camara, Puerto Rico, 92.395
6. Steven Gluckstein, United States, 79.260
7. Jeffery Gluckstein, United States, 46.500
8. Carlos Ramirez Pala, Brazil, 45.015