HARTFORD, Conn., Aug. 14, 2010 – USA Gymnastics has selected the U.S. Men’s Team for the 2010 Pan American Championships, Aug. 30-Sept. 5, in Guadalajara, Mexico. The Pan American Championships is the qualifying event for the 2011 Pan American Games, also set for Guadalajara.
The members of the U.S. Men’s Team are:
- Dylan Akers of Kingwood, Texas/Cypress Academy of Gymnastics
- Alex Buscaglia of Cary, Ill./Stanford University
- Jake Dalton of Sparks, Nev./University of Oklahoma
- Bryan Del Castillo of Laguna Niguel, Calif./University of California, Berkeley
- Wesley Haagensen of Colorado Springs, Colo./U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Glen Ishino of Santa Ana, Calif./University of California, Berkeley