- Click here to view currently scheduled exam sessions/locations and/or to register online.
- Online Registration: Any person(s) that wish to register for the exam must do so a minimum of one week prior to the exam date. Please note, online registration is available to both members and non-members of USA Gymnastics. You must have a username/password. Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
- In-House Registration: Any forms faxed/mailed must be received no later than 2 weeks from the date of the exam. Click here to download the registration form.
- Late Registration: Registration are considered late, if received after the above deadlines, but at least THREE business days prior to the exam date. Late registrations will charged $30 per test part. In addition, the registrant must receive the permission of the Test Administrator.
For additional questions/concerns regarding exam registration contact Connie Maloney-Women’s Jr. Olympic Technical Director by phone at 317.829.5628 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are taking the 4/5 or 7/8 exams for the first time, you will not need to bring a current rating card or an exemption eligibility form. These items are only needed when testing Level 9 or Level 10. However, you will need to present your results letter when taking an exam at any level if you are taking an exam version other than version A1. (see graph below).Explanation of Written exam versions:
You may take an exam for the same level only 4 times in the same Accreditation year (Aug. 1 to July 31). After August 1 of each year, all examinees start with the A1 version.
- Version A1 - 1st time taking exam - you do not need a results letter.
- Version B1 - 2nd time taking exam - results letter from version A1 needed.
- Version A2 - 3rd time taking exam - results letter from version B1 needed.
- Version B2 - 4th time taking exam - results letter from version A2 needed.
Once registered, an individual may not transfer registration fees to another exam date or request a refund unless they do so in writing to USA Gymnastics at least 8 days prior to the scheduled exam. Extreme extenuating circumstances will be taken into consideration on an individual basis.To view currently scheduled exam sessions/locations and/or to register online, click here