2013 TOPs Invitational/Developmental Training Camps
The camp is full and is no longer taking reservations.
August 21 – 24, 2013
Site - Women's National Training Center
454 Forest Service Road #200
Huntsville, Texas, 77340
- TOP Athletes - There are 50 spaces for TOP Athletes. Registrations will be accepted for those athletes eligible on a "first come, first serve". Athletes must be 8-12 years of age during the 2013 calendar year and MUST have a coach (Professional Member) with them at the camp.
- Coaches and Judges - In addition to the attending coaches with athletes, we will accept coaches or judges who wish to attend without bringing an athlete. Coaches/Judges must have a current USA Gymnastics Professional membership.
The focus of this camp will be on the TOPs and Developmental Training Plan that has been established by the Athlete Developmental Committee. The athletes will receive specific instruction on optional skills, training tips, and technique. The coaches will work directly with their athletes, assist in the training, observe, take notes and ask questions. Coaches' lectures will be included on events with guidance for entry into the elite/National Team level.
|Schedule for both camps:
- Wednesday – Arrivals, everyone should be at the Training Center by 3:00 PM for a 4:30 PM training session, which means your flights can be no later than 1:00 PM. The first training session is required.
- Thursday and Friday – Two training sessions a day at the National Training Center (8:30-12:00 and 4:00-7:00) – plus evening activities.
- Saturday – Morning training (8:30-12:00) – departures in the afternoon with flights scheduled anytime after 3:00 PM.
- Exact details of the schedule, map and directions to the camp will be available upon registration.
- The cost per person is:
- Athlete = $600.00
- Coach = $425.00
- This is the cost for each attending athlete and coach. This fee includes the training camp, lodging (3 nights) and meals at the National Team Training Center. The first meal is Wednesday evening.
- In order to register, please utilize the USA Gymnastics ONLINE CLUB GROUP REGISTRATION
- You will need your CLUB number as Username as well as your club Password.
- Registrations will only be accepted for those eligible athletes during their specified dates. There are a limited number of spots and registration will be cut off once the limit of registrations has been reached.
- Refund Policy
- Full Refund (minus a $30 administrative fee) – if written notice is given at least 10 days prior to the start of each event
- No Refund is given between the start of the event and within the 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Athletes and Coaches are responsible for their own air and local transportation.
For questions, please contact:
Kim Riley, Managing Director of Athlete and Coaching Programs
Phone: 317-829-5627 Direct Line USA Gymnastics