USA Gymnastics Women's Program is seeking nominations for the International Elite Committee Chairman (IEC). Nominations will be accepted from November 20 until December 20, 2012.
Nominations are to be received by December 20, 2012. Please send to:
- Kathy Kelly, Vice-President of Program, USA Gymnastics, 132 E Washington St., Ste. 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204. Fax: 317.237.5069 Email: email@example.com
- Click here to obtain nomination form.
- Be a USA Gymnastics Women's Program Professional Members in good standing for a minimum of two consecutive years immediately prior to the nomination
- At least 21 years of age
- Meet the prerequisites in Article, V, of the Operating Code Section C. Click here to view the current Women's Program Operating Code.
- Must have been a designated Head or Assistant Coach at a World Championships or Olympics Game. (Personal coaches at Worlds or Olympic Games are not eligible)
- A previous member of the International Elite Committee (IEC).
- Serve as a voting member on the Women's Program Committee (WPC)
- Responsible for the activities of the International Elite Committee (IEC)
- Prepare an annual report of the International Elite Committee's (IEC) activities, if requested by the Women's Program Chairman
- Prepare and distribute the agenda to the International Elite Committee (IEC) members in a timely manner for each International Elite Committee (IEC) meeting.
- Submit financial reports to the Director of Program Administration for reimbursement of expenses.