Click here for the Athlete/Parent Guide.
The deadline to purchase ads for the Championship Program is Thursday, June 13. Please review the Program Ad Specs for new information on submitting ads and then complete the Program Order Form and submit to Jordan Dillon (email@example.com or fax: 317.237.5069) at USA Gymnastics.
All clubs are requested to submit competition cards in advance. Comp cards will still be available/accepted onsite as well in the event you are unable to follow the new submission process.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the comp card submission process. Click here to download the latest version.
Please click on the comp card link below and save the form to your computer before filling in information. Then fill out the form and save again with the name comp_event_division_lastname_firstname. For example Suzy Jones competing JO in Tumbling would be saved as comp_tu_jo_jones_suzy. Then email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 21st.
USA Gymnastics T&T Rules (including warm-up rules) will be used. Finals for Level 9, 10, and Elite only. All age groups are based on the age of the competitor on December 31, 2013.
Please notify Carie Minshall with any changes at email@example.com.
- All athletes meeting National Championship qualifying scores and eligibility requirements at USA Gymnastics T&T sanctioned competitions may enter the U.S Trampoline & Tumbling Championships.
- All entries are subject to verification by the State Chair.
- All competitors must enter the National Championships at the same level at which the qualifying score was reached. If the athlete competes at a higher level after the qualifying score is reached, he/she may not move back to the previous level to compete at National Championships. See the Rules & Policies and J.O. Code of Points for complete information and click here for qualifying scores.
- Petitions – Only athletes who were Level 10 or Elite last year and finished in the top three or in the top fifty percent at the 2012 U.S. Championships are eligible to petition. Click here for complete petition requirements. (Sec. V. part D)
Each Level 10 regional champion is eligible to represent his/her region at the Regional All-Star competition. (Note: In order to allow the regions to have full teams, if a region has no Level 10 athletes in an age group, the Level 9 regional champion may be substituted. See complete Regional All-Stars rules on the T&T page of the USA Gymnastics web site under Rules & Policies, Competition Guidelines.
Non-resident foreign competitors are not allowed at U.S Trampoline & Tumbling Championships. Resident foreign JO athletes who are members of USA Gymnastics and have met all qualification requirements may compete at U.S. Trampoline & Tumbling Championships.
|COACHES & OFFICIALS:
- Click here for the Coaches/Judges Technical Packet
- Coaches, judges and officials who are Professional Members will be issued credentials. (No Pending Pro memberships – all aspects of the Pro membership must be complete.)
- Coaches must have completed the T&T T200/T201 Course and must be registered online with U.S. Trampoline & Tumbling Championships entries.
- Only 2 coaches per team will be issued credentials. Requests for additional coaches' credentials must be approved by the Program Director. Teams with fewer than ten athletes need not apply.
- Judges must have a rating as designated by the Technical Committee and submit the Judge's Request for Assignment.
4 Eurotramp trampolines with Eurotramp 4x4 beds and springs
2 Eurotramp 6X6 Double Mini-Trampolines
2 Ross Athletic Supply rod tumbling tracks
Equipment managed and additional equipment supplied by Ross Athletic Supply. Some equipment is for sale. If interested, call 888-600-7677.
||COACHES, ATHLETES, PARENTS
JO & ELITE DIVISIONS
- Participation certificates
- Flight ribbons (JO Only)
- Overall – JO -1st – 8th place/ Elite 1st – 3rd
- Participation certificates are placed in the team packets and are given to the coach at registration for distribution to the team.
- Flight awards are presented by the Superior Judge immediately following each flight.
- Overall awards will be presented to 1st -8th place in each age group and level for JO and 1st -3rd for Elites.
- Overall awards for each session will be given immediately following the session. Level 9, 10, & Elite awards will be presented after finals.
- If the session is running early, awards will be given early.
- Athletes who place in the top eight in JO Divisions and top three in Elite Divisions overall should be in the staging area immediately following the session.
- In order to have professional awards presentations, all athletes are required to wear competition attire for all awards ceremonies:
- Girls – leo, bare feet or tramp shoes
- Boys – step-in, competition shorts or pants, bare feet or tramp shoes
- No warm-ups or street clothes allowed.
- Grand Champion Team – Trophy to each member of the overall champion region.
- 1st Place Team per event – Plaques to each member of the team, per gender.
- All awards for Regional All-Stars will be presented immediately following competition.
- All competitors are asked to remain on the competition floor until all awards are given and pictures have been taken.
- Regional All-Stars are required to wear the warm-up or leo provided by GK/Elite Sportswear for competition and awards photos.
Spotters are required at each corner of the trampoline. Each team with athletes entered in trampoline is responsible to provide at least one age and size appropriate spotter for at least one session of the competition. Teams will be assigned a session in which they have an athlete competing. The Floor Manager will monitor participation.
|COACHES' AND JUDGES' COURSES:
Click for information on judges' and coaches' (T200, T500) courses held in conjunction with the J.O. Championships.
||USA Gymnastics has an exclusive contract with GK/Elite Sportswear for all warm-ups, leotards and other competitive wear, Northwest Designs for event-related and USA Gymnastics logo merchandise, and Champion Images for event photos. Due to limited space this year, no additional vendor opportunities are available.