United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado
The position of Assistant Coach for the Men's Resident Team Program at the USOTC in Colorado Springs is a full time coaching position. Reporting to the Men's Program Director, the USOTC Resident Program Assistant Coach will work with and under the direction of the Head Coach for the Men's Resident Team Program.
Duties would include responsibility in all areas of training and competition preparation for the Men's Resident Team Program including day to day training, planning and attending assigned competitions.
The position will also include duties as an educational outreach resource to coaches and athletes for the men's program utilizing the National Team Camps, Development camps and educational workshops or seminars hosted at the USOTC.
- Must have a strong coaching background including work at the elite level and/or elite international competitive experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills using Word, Excel (or similar programs) and email
- Be familiar with audio visual technology especially as it relates to digital and video tape capture.
- Must have a complete working knowledge of men's FIG rules.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Relocate to Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Assist the Resident Program Head Coach in day to day coaching duties as assigned
- Assist Men's Program Director in educational aspects of the program as needed or assigned.
- Attend competitions as assigned
- Posses a valid passport or visa that will allow for work related international travel without restriction
Send resumes to: Dennis McIntyre, USA Gymnastics, 132 E. Washington St, Suite 700, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204. Phone: 317 237-5050, email@example.com.