This position, reporting to the Men’s Program Director, is responsible for overall management and supervision of the technical aspects of the Men’s Junior Olympic Program for USA gymnastics, and for assistance with other aspects of the Men’s program as requested. Compensation and employment status are based on experience and the ability to relocate the Indianapolis, IN. Specific experience, duties and responsibilities include:
- Working knowledge of all facets and levels of the USA Gymnastics Men’s Program including knowledge of both the men’s FIG and Junior Olympic Program rules.
- Strong communication skills
- Computer experience using Word, Excel (or similar programs), email and audio visual technology.
- Must have a strong coaching background including work at both the grassroots and national levels of coaching and/or national competitive experience
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Assist Men’s Program Director in all aspects of the program as needed or assigned.
- National event support: Winter Cup, National Qualifier, etc.
- Liaison with men’s program committees as well as state and regional chairmen.
- Oversee the technical aspects of the development and implementation of the Age Group Competition Program including oversight of the J.O. National Championships
- Oversee the technical aspects of athlete & coaches development, education and promotion for the junior program at the state, regional and national levels
- Oversee the technical aspects and planning of the National Coaches Workshop.
- Assist with the submission and posting of technical information to USAG publications and web page.
- Act as a consultant for Foundation Scholarship Program
Send resumes to: Dennis McIntyre at email@example.com or
132 E. Washington St., Suite 700
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: 317 237-5050