The 2016 Pacific Rim Championships, presented by Hershey’s, scheduled for April 8-10 at XFINITY Arena at Everett (Wash.), will feature three-time World all-around champion Simone Biles of Spring, Texas/World Champions Centre, in her 2016 debut, as well as three-time U.S. champ Sam Mikulak of Corona del Mar, Calif./Team Hilton (USOTC). Fans who cannot make it to Everett can enjoy coverage online, on television and on their favorite social media networks, as well as find event information at PacRim2016.com.
Here's how to follow the action next week.
Webcast, television, and YouTube
- Webcast. USA Gymnastics will provide live webcast coverage of all six artistic gymnastics competitive sessions, as well as trampoline and rhythmic gymnastics. Analysts Samantha Peszek and Jon Horton, both 2008 Olympic medalists, will join former NCAA and Big Ten champion Evan Heiter to provide commentary in the three evening artistic sessions. The webcasts will be available worldwide, free of charge on PacRim2016.com.
- Television. NBC will air tape-delayed coverage of the Pacific Rim Championships women’s team and all-around competitions on Sunday, April 10 from 1-3 p.m. ET.
- USA Gymnastics on YouTube. USA Gymnastics will post coverage of the Pacific Rim Championships, including complete coverage of the teams from the United States, China, Canada and Australia, after the conclusion of the event, interviews from media day and post-competition, and clips from podium training.
Ways to follow
- Online. The Pacific Rim Championships is easier than ever to follow online. Schedules, general event information, start lists, live scoring and more are available at PacRim2016.com, which is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including videos and photos, from the Pac Rim Championships on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag of the 2016 Pac Rim, #PacRim2016.
- myusagym iOS app. Fans can follow the scores from the 2016 Pacific Rim Championships live using the myusagym app for iOS devices available in the iTunes store. Those without iOS devices, can follow the scores at myusagym.com with any mobile device or desktop computer.