- Results: All-Around | Events
- National Team Point Final Results
- Webcast first 90 Minutes | NBC Broadcast
- Routines Videos: FX, PH, SR | VT, PB, HB
- Photo Gallery
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug.16, 2015 – Sam Mikulak of Newport Coast, Calif./Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center), won his third consecutive U.S. men’s all-around title at the 2015 P&G Gymnastics Championships at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. He is the first to win three in a row since Paul Hamm in 2004. Competition wraps up tonight with junior men’s gymnastics at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Mikulak, who also snared the vault and parallel bars titles, won the all-around crown handily with a 183.650. Donnell Whittenburg of Baltimore, Md./Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center), finished in second with 179.300. Chris Brooks of Houston/Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center), landed in third at 177.150.
- Event champions: floor exercise, Steven Legendre of Port Jefferson, N.Y./Team Hilton (University of Oklahoma); pommel horse, Alex Naddour of Queen Creek, Ariz./Team Hilton (USA Youth Fitness Center; still rings, Whittenburg; vault and parallel bars, Mikulak; horizontal bar, Brooks.
- Event scores – represents two-day scores, with todays in parens.
- Mikulak: 30.150, floor exercise (15.800); 29.900, pommel horse (14.800); 30.750, still rings (15.500); 30.850, vault (15.350); 31.550, parallel bars (15.300); 30.450, horizontal bar (14.900).
- Whittenburg: 31.100, floor exercise (15.700); 28.250, pommel horse (14.350); 32.000, still rings (16.100); 30.650, vault, (15.300); 29.550, parallel bars (15.200); 27.750, horizontal bar (13.000).
- Brooks: 28.200, floor exercise (14.700); 26.350, pommel horse (13.300); 30.150, still rings (15.050); 29.950, vault (14.850); 31.150, parallel bars (15.750); 31.350, horizontal bar (15.750).
- Web coverage. Fans can watch a live webstream of the junior men’s final session on pgchamps.com/live.
- U.S. Senior National Team: Donothan Bailey of Lake Forest, Calif./Team Hilton (University of California – Berkeley); Brooks; Jonathan Horton of Houston/Team Hilton (Cypress Gymnastics); Kimble; Legendre; Danell Leyva of Miami/Team Hilton (Universal Gymnastics); Mikulak; Naddour; Paul Ruggeri III of Manlius, N.Y./Team Hilton (U.S. Olympic Training Center); Whittenburg. There will be additional national team members selected: the Men’s Program Committee will select four members and the Men’s National Team Coordinator will select one.
- Awards: Athlete of the Year, Sam Mikulak; Sportsman of the Year, Donnell Whittenburg; Coach of the Year, Andriy Stepanchenko
P&G Championships general information
Ways to follow
- Online. The P&G Gymnastics Championships is easier than ever to follow online. Schedules, general event information, start lists, live scoring and more are available at PGChamps.com, which is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices. Click here for live scoring.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including videos and photos, from the P&G Championships on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag of the 2015 P&G Championships, #PGChamps.
- USA Gymnastics on YouTube. USA Gymnastics will post coverage of the P&G Championships, including nearly every competition routine, after the conclusion of the event, interviews from media day and post-competition, and clips from podium training.
The Indiana Sports Corporation, Pacers Sports & Entertainment, the city of Indianapolis and the state of Indiana are the local organizers of the P&G Gymnastics Championships. St.Vincent Sports Performance is the official medical and performance nutrition provider of USA Gymnastics and the P&G Gymnastics Championships. Premier level sponsors are Deloitte, Vera Bradley, Kroger and OneAmerica Financial Partners. Local event partners are Bohlsen Group; Washington National Insurance Company, a subsidiary of CNO Financial Group; Hendricks Regional Health; Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield; Crowe Horwath; and Faegre Baker Daniels. The headquarters for USA Gymnastics has been located in Indianapolis since 1983.