- Level 10 AA & Event Results: 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
- Jr Elite AA & Event Results: 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
- Qualifiers to the P&G Championships: 15-16 | 17-18
- Live Scoring
- Event Website
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., May 10, 2015 – Eight Level 10 champions were crowned yesterday at 2015 U.S. Men's Junior Olympic National Championships at the Ocean Center Arena in Daytona Beach, Fla. Competition concludes today with the finals for Level 8 and Level 9.
In the junior elite division, athletes competed one day of optional routines followed by technical sequences. The all-around winners in each division are listed below.
- 18 year olds: Yul Moldauer of 5280 Gymnastics, 146.250
- 17 year olds: Grant Breckenridge of Buffalo Grove Gymnastics, 143.400
- 16 year olds: Matthew Wenske of Cypress, 141.650
- 15 year olds: Cameron Bock of SCATS, 142.150
After the two days of optional Level 10 Junior Olympic division competition, the all-around champions are as follows.
- 18 year olds: Taylor Fletcher of Cypress Gymnastics, 162.450
- 17 year olds: Vitali Kan of Swiss Turners, 171.750
- 16 year olds: Frankie Valentin of Tri-Town Gymnastics, 164.950
- 15 year olds: Joe Dixon of Victory Gymnastics Academy, 160.700
The U.S. Junior Olympic National Championships is one of the national championships of USA Gymnastics, the sport's national governing body in the United States. Many Junior Olympic champions have gone on to make the U.S. National Team and represent the United States in international competition and/or to compete in collegiate gymnastics. All of the members of the men's medal-winning 2004 (silver) and 2008 (bronze) U.S. Olympic Teams, as well as the 2012 Olympic Team, are former Junior Olympic National Championships participants. Past participants include Paul Hamm, 2004 Olympic all-around champion; Jonathan Horton, 2008 Olympic horizontal bar silver medalist and 2010 World all-around bronze medalist; and Danell Leyva, 2012 Olympic all-around bronze medalist.