Now that the U100 certification is a mandatory requirement, it is important to know how to verify that the certification has been completed.
There are 5 ways that the U100 Certification can be verified online.
1st Membership Card
- Individuals who have successfully completed the U100 certification will now have it appear on their membership card online.
- Membership cards can be accessed by individuals by going their membership page the USA Gymnastics website.
- Club administrators can also print professional membership cards, from the Professional roster page.
- Individuals can also view and print their U100 certificate by viewing their certifications on the membership page.
- Under the certifications page the U100 certification is referenced at Instructor Certified.
3rd Verify Memberships via the Sanction page
- Meet Directors can verify from the verify membership portion of the sanction page.
- Meet director can login to the USA Gymnastics website, click on sanction, my sanctions, select the sanction, and click on verify memberships.
- They would then select verify members, and enter in the membership numbers of the individuals they are searching. The system will then provide you a list of the individuals that includes their membership, background, check, safety expiration dates, and will provide you a column that will indicate if the U100 course has been completed. As a reminder, U100 is only a requirement for coaches at sanctioned competitions. As judges already receive a certification through their judging programs.
4th. New Membership Verification Entry Function
- This new functionality provides a more simplistic way for meet directors and club administrators to verify an athlete and/or coach has the appropriate membership and/or certifications to attend the event.
- Professional coaches will only appear eligible to participate in the sanctioned event if they have all of the appropriate membership, background check, safety/risk management, and U100 certifications.
5th. State and Regional Committee Members
- The professional membership roster that is listed under the committee member function has been updated to include a U100 column.
- The column is in addition to the membership, safety and background check expiration dates.
- The U100 column will state "yes" for coaches who have successfully obtained the certification.
For additional question or concerns regarding U100 certification please contact Member Services Department at 800.345.4719 or email@example.com.