- Watch Aly and Mark's Samba from the Finals
- Watch Aly and Mark's Freestyle from the Finals
- Past results, videos and photos
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3408 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3408 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the East Coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2012 Olympic team and floor exercise gold-medalist Aly Raisman and her partner Mark Ballas will perform three dances on Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars." They will perform a Samba, a Cha Cha Cha and a Freestyle. See the ways above that fans can vote during and after the performance.
In the finals, all four couples will dance three times on Monday night. On Tuesday, one couple will be eliminated during the first hour. The remaining three couples will then dance an instant dance of a style they already know with music given to them minutes before.
Four celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title: Jacoby Jones, Zendaya Coleman, Kellie Pickler and Raisman. Ingo Rademache was eliminated in week nine. Sean Lowe, Andy Dick, Victor Ortiz, D.L. Hughley, Lisa Vanderpump and Wynona Judd have also been eliminated and Dorothy Hamill withdrew from the competition during week two due to injury.
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.