- Junior 9-1 All-Around and Events
- Junior 9-2 All-Around and Events
- Junior 9 Combined All-Around
- Junior 10 All-Around and Events
- Junior 9 & 10 Combined All-Around
- Senior 9 All-Around and Events
- Senior 10 All-Around and Events
- Senior 9 & 10 Combined All-Around
- Level 9 Regional Team
DEERFIELD, Ill., May 16, 2013 – Cindy Lu of Staten Island, N.Y./Isadora, and Laura Zeng of Libertyville, Ill./North Shore Gymnastics Center, won the Level 10 senior and junior all-around titles at the 2013 Rhythmic Gymnastics National Qualifier at the Sachs Recreation Center in Deerfield, Ill. Performances at the event determined which gymnasts advance to the U.S. Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships, June 4-9, in Orlando, Fla.
Lu won the senior all-around with a total of 56.850 points. Aliya Protto of Culver City, Calif./California Rhythms, was second at 56.000. Rounding out the top three was Daniella Romashin of Eden Prairie, Minn./Northwest Rhythmic, with 55.600.
In the junior division, Zeng garnered 60.200 to clinch the title. Serena Lu of Staten Island, N.Y./Isadora, was second at 59.500. Nastasya Generalova of Los Angeles/California Rhythms, took third place at 57.450.