- Watch Aly and Mark's Rumba from Week 9
- Watch Aly and Mark's Afro Jazz dance from Week 9
- Past results, videos and photos
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3408 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3408 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the East Coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2012 Olympic team and floor exercise gold-medalist Aly Raisman and her partner Mark Ballas will perform two dances on Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars." They will perform both an Afro Jazz routine and a Rumba. Raisman and Ballas will perform third. See the ways above that fans can vote during and after the performance.
Five celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title: Jacoby Jones, Zendaya Coleman, Ingo Rademache, Kellie Pickler and Raisman. Sean Lowe was eliminated in week eight. Andy Dick, Victor Ortiz, D.L. Hughley, Lisa Vanderpump and Wynona Judd have also been eliminated and Dorothy Hamill withdrew from the competition during week two due to injury.
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.