- Watch Johnson's Tango/Paso Doble fusion dance from last week
- Past performances and scores
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3402 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3402 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the east coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2008 Olympic balance beam gold-medalist Shawn Johnson and her partner Derek Hough will perform during week eight of "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars." The couple will perform two dances on Monday night (the Viennese Waltz and the Samba) and will try to avoid being one of two couples eliminated on Tuesday's results show.
Seven celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title, including Apolo Anton Ohno, Emmitt Smith, Gilles Marini, Kelly Monaco, Kirstie Alley, Melissa Rycroft and Johnson. Sabrina Bryan, Bristol Palin, Drew Lachey, Helio Castroneves, Pamela Anderson and Joey Fatone have been eliminated
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.