INDIANAPOLIS, July 18, 2012 - Members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic Team join 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin of Parker, Texas/WOGA Gymnastics and her fellow 2008 Olympic team silver medalists Chellsie Memmel of West Allis, Wis./M and M Gymnastics, and Alicia Sacramone of Winchester, Mass./Brestyan's American Gymnastics, in headlining the all-star cast for the Kellogg's® Tour of Gymnastics Champions, which debuts on Sept. 8 in San Jose, Calif. Tickets for the 40-city tour, which runs through Nov. 18, go on sale July 20. The Kellogg's Tour includes stops in cities big and small across the United States, including Las Vegas, Dallas, Kansas City, Mo., Minneapolis, Louisville, Ky., Hartford, Conn., and Brooklyn, N.Y.
"As our 2012 Olympians head to London to represent their country, we are proud to announce they will be an important part of our cast for the 2012 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions, which serves as the perfect stage for Americans to celebrate and welcome our Olympians home," said Steve Penny, president of USA Gymnastics.
2012 Olympians currently scheduled to participate in the Kellogg's Tour are: Jake Dalton of Norman, Okla./University of Oklahoma; Gabby Douglas of Virginia Beach, Va./Chow's Gymnastics and Dance Institute; Jonathan Horton of Houston /Team Hilton HHonors; McKayla Maroney of Long Beach, Calif./All Olympia Gymnastics Center; John Orozco of the Bronx, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors; Aly Raisman of Needham, Mass./Brestyan's American Gymnastics; Kyla Ross of Aliso Viejo, Calif./Gym-Max Gymnastics; and Jordyn Wieber of DeWitt, Mich./Gedderts' Twistars USA.
Beginning July 20, tickets may be purchased through all venues hosting the Tour across the country. Ticket prices range from $25-$240 and vary by market and seat location. Platinum and Gold VIP Packages are available in most markets and include special athlete access and a commemorative gift. To find the Tour stop nearest you and order tickets, click here.
Below is the complete list of artistic gymnasts scheduled to perform during the Kellogg's Tour of Champions. Due to athletes' schedules and personal commitments, the cast will vary from stop to stop.
Women's Artistic Gymnasts
- Rebecca Bross - Plano, Texas/WOGA. 2010 World Championships Team silver medalist; six-time World medalist
- Gabby Douglas - Virginia Beach, Va./Chow's Gymnastics. 2012 Olympic all-around and team gold medalist. 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials champion and 2011 World Championships Team gold medalist
- Brenna Dowell - Odessa, Mo./ Great American Gymnastics Express. 2010 Pan Am Championships team gold medalist
- Sarah Finnegan - St. Louis, Mo./ Great American Gymnastics Express. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2010 Pan Am Championships team gold medalist
- Anna Li - Aurora, Ill./Legacy Elite Gymnastics. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2012 U.S. uneven bars bronze medalist
- Nastia Liukin - Parker, Texas/WOGA Gymnastics. 2008 Olympic all-around champion; five-time Olympic medalist
- McKayla Maroney - Long Beach, Calif./All Olympia. 2012 Olympic team gold medalist and vault silver medalist. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2011 World vault and team gold medalist
- Chellsie Memmel - West Allis, Wis./M&M Gymnastics. 2008 Olympic Team silver medalist; World gold medalist in all-around, team (twice), uneven bars
- Elizabeth Price - Coopersburg, Pa./ Parkettes National Gymnastics Center. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 City of Jesolo Trophy team gold medalist
- Aly Raisman - Needham, Mass./Brestyan's Gymnastics. 2012 Olympic team and floor gold medalist and beam bronze medalist. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2011 World floor bronze medalist and team gold medalist
- Kyla Ross - Aliso Viejo, Calif./ Gym-Max. 2012 Olympic team told medalist. 2012 Kellogg's Pacific Rim team gold medalist
- Alicia Sacramone - Winchester, Mass./Brestyan's American Gymnastics. 2011 World team gold medalist; 2008 Olympic team silver medalist; 10 career World medals
- Sabrina Vega - Carmel, N.Y./Dynamic Gymnastics. 2011 World Championships team gold medalist
- Jordyn Wieber - DeWitt, Mich./Twistars USA. 2012 Olympic team told medalist; 2011 World all-around and team gold medalist, balance beam bronze medalist
Men's Artistic Gymnasts
- Chris Brooks - Houston/Team Hilton HHonors (Cypress Academy of Gymnastics). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2012 Kellogg's Pacific Rim Championships all-around and team gold medalist
- Alex Buscaglia - Stanford, Calif./Stanford University. 2010 Pan Am Championships Team gold medalist
- Jake Dalton - Reno, Nev./University of Oklahoma. 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2011 World Championships team bronze medalist
- Jonathan Horton - Houston/Team Hilton HHonors (Cypress Academy of Gymnastics). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2010 World all-around bronze medalist; 2008 Olympic team bronze medalist and horizontal bar silver medalist
- Glen Ishino - Santa Ana, Calif./University of California-Berkeley. 2010 Pan Am Games team gold medalist
- Steven Legendre - Port Jefferson, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (University of Oklahoma). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 World Championships team bronze
- Alex Naddour - Gilbert, Ariz./Team Hilton HHonors (USA Youth Fitness Center). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team replacement athlete; 2011 World Championships Team bronze medalist
- John Orozco - Bronx, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (U.S. Olympic Training Center). 2012 U.S. Olympic Team member; 2012 U.S. all-around champion; 2011 World Championships team bronze
- Paul Ruggeri - Manlius, N.Y./University of Illinois. 2011 Pan Am Games team bronze medalist and high bar champion
- Brandon Wynn - Voorhees, N.J./Team Hilton HHonors (Ohio State University). 2011 Pan Am Games team bronze medalist and still rings gold medalist
"USA Gymnastics has produced countless memorable moments throughout the history of the Olympic Games and Kellogg's is excited to help bring the incredible athletes who create these moments to fans, even after the Games have ended, as part of our official partnership," said Kellogg U.S. Morning Foods President David Denholm.
Kellogg's has been helping people start their day right for more than 100 years, believing great starts, both big and small, create the potential for great days, every day.
1996 Olympian John Macready and 2004 Olympian Mary Sanders will also be part of the Tour. The cast of gymnastics champions will be joined by local gymnasts at each tour stop. Acrobatic, rhythmic and trampoline athletes participating in the 2012 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions will be announced at a later date.
The Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions starts Sept. 8 in San Jose, Calif., and ends on Nov. 18 in Brooklyn.
|Sept. 8||San Jose, Calif.||HP Pavilion|
|Sept. 9||Ontario, Calif.||Citizens Business Bank Arena|
|Sept. 13||San Diego, Calif.||Valley View Casino Center|
|Sept. 14||Glendale, Ariz.||Jobing.com Arena|
|Sept. 15||Los Angeles, Calif||STAPLES Center|
|Sept. 16||Anaheim, Calif.||Honda Center|
|Sept. 20||Las Vegas, Nev.||Thomas & Mack Center|
|Sept. 21||Sacramento, Calif.||Power Balance Pavilion|
|Sept. 22||Portland, Ore.||Rose Garden|
|Sept. 23||Seattle, Wash.||KeyArena|
|Sept. 27||West Valley City, Utah||Maverik Center|
|Sept. 29||Colorado Springs, Colo.||World Arena|
|Sept. 30||Denver, Colo.||1stBank Center (Broomfield)|
|Oct. 4||Oklahoma City, Okla.||Chesapeake Energy Arena|
|Oct. 5||San Antonio, Texas||AT&T Center|
|Oct. 6||Dallas, Texas||American Airlines Center|
|Oct. 7||Lubbock, Texas||United Spirit Arena|
|Oct. 11||Minneapolis, Minn.||Target Center|
|Oct. 12||Des Moines, Iowa||Wells Fargo Arena|
|Oct. 13||Omaha, Neb.||CenturyLink Center|
|Oct. 14||Chicago, Ill.||United Center|
|Oct. 18||Kansas City, Mo.||Sprint Center|
|Oct. 19||St. Louis, Mo.||Chaifetz Arena at St. Louis University|
|Oct. 20||Memphis, Tenn.||FedExForum|
|Oct. 21||Lafayette, La.||Cajundome|
|Oct. 25||Louisville, Ky.||KFC Yum! Center|
|Oct. 26||Charlotte, N.C.||Time Warner Cable Arena|
|Oct. 27||Atlanta, Ga.||Gwinnett Arena|
|Oct. 28||Tampa, Fla.||Tampa Bay Times Forum|
|Nov. 1||Cincinnati,||Ohio U.S. Bank Arena|
|Nov. 2||Indianapolis, Ind.||Bankers Life Fieldhouse|
|Nov. 3||Detroit, Mich.||The Palace of Auburn Hills|
|Nov. 4||Columbus, Ohio||Schottenstein Center|
|Nov. 9||Philadelphia, Pa.||Wells Fargo Center|
|Nov. 10||Newark, N.J.||Prudential Center|
|Nov. 11||Boston, Mass.||TD Garden|
|Nov. 15||Washington, D.C.||Verizon Center|
|Nov. 16||Pittsburgh, Pa.||Consol Energy Center|
|Nov. 17||Hartford, Conn.||XL Center|
|Nov. 18||Brooklyn, N.Y.||Barclays Center|
The Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions is produced by USA Gymnastics in partnership with AEG Facilities, Kellogg Company is the exclusive title sponsor and Hilton HHonors and Procter & Gamble are official supporting partners.
Kellogg Company. Driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter, Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) is the world's leading producer of cereal, second largest producer of cookies and crackers and - through the May 2012 acquisition of the iconic Pringles® business - the world's second largest savory snacks company. In addition, Kellogg is a leading producer of frozen foods. Every day, our well-loved brands − produced in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries − nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2011 sales of more than $13 billion, these brands include Cheez-It®, Coco Pops®, Corn Flakes®, Eggo®, Frosted Flakes®, Kashi®, Keebler®, Kellogg's®, Mini-Wheats®, Pop-Tarts®, Pringles®, Rice Krispies®, Special K®, and many more. To learn more about Kellogg Company, including our corporate responsibility initiatives and rich heritage, please visit www.kelloggcompany.com.
Hilton HHonors. Hilton HHonors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton Worldwide's 10 distinct hotel brands, honors its 30 million members by allowing them to turn earned points into experiences worth sharing. In addition to redeeming HHonors points for complimentary hotel stays, HHonors members can use points to purchase unique experience rewards, merchandise and vacation packages, make charitable contributions, and more. HHonors is also the only guest-loyalty program to offer 'Points & Miles' and 'No Blackout Dates' at more than 3,750 hotels worldwide, including participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. Membership in HHonors is free, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.HiltonHHonors.com or connect with Hilton HHonors at www.HHonorsGlobalMediaCenter.com.
Procter and Gamble. P&G touches and improves the lives of about 4.4 billion people around the world with its portfolio of trusted, quality brands. The Company's leadership brands include Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Pringles®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, and Ambi Pur®. With operations in about 80 countries, P&G brands are available in more than 180 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
AEG Facilities. AEG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Anschutz Company, is the leading sports, entertainment and venue operator in the world. AEG Facilities, a stand-alone affiliate of AEG, owns, operates or consults with 100 of the industry's preeminent venues worldwide, across five continents, and works in concert with affiliated AEG entities, including live event producer, AEG Live, AEG Global Partnerships and AEG Development to support the success of AEG venues across the globe. AEG owns, operates or provides services to venues including STAPLES Center (Los Angeles, Calif.), The Home Depot Center (Carson, Calif.), Nokia Theatre L.A. Live (Los Angeles, Calif.), Citizens Business Bank Arena (Ontario, Calif.), Valley View Casino Center (San Diego, Calif.),, Sprint Center (Kansas City, Mo.), XL Center and Rentschler Field (Hartford, Conn.), The Rose Garden (Portland, Ore.), Key Arena (Seattle, Wash.), KFC YUM! Center (Louisville, Ky.), American Airlines Arena (Miami, Fla.), AT&T Center (San Antonio, Texas), Time Warner Cable Arena (Charlotte, N.C.), Prudential Center (Newark, N.J.), Target Center (Minneapolis, Minn.), U.S. Bank Arena (Cincinnati, Ohio), Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai, China), MasterCard Center (Beijing, China), The O2 Arena (London, England), O2 World (Berlin, Germany), O2 World Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany), Ahoy Arena (Rotterdam, Netherlands), Pernambuco Stadium (Recife, Brazil), AllphonesArena (Sydney, Australia), Globe Arenas (Stockholm, Sweden), and the Qatar National Convention Centre (Doha, Qatar). For more information, please visit www.aegworldwide.com.