Become a Member of USA Gymnastics!
Membership is required for participation as a coach, judge or athlete in USA Gymnastics sanctioned events. There are numerous other benefits of membership, so click on each type to find out more - and join today!
Athlete, Coaches, Judges, and Teachers Memberships
- Athlete - for competitive athletes in women's, men's, rhythmic, trampoline & tumbling, acrobatic and gymnastics for all
- Introductory Athlete - for competitive athletes in the Women's Program participating in Levels 1 or 2, and Xcel: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum for Women's, Men’s, Rhythmic, Trampoline and Tumbling levels 1-4, and Gymnastics for All levels 1-4 and GymFest.
- Professional - for competitive coaches in all disciplines, all judges, and all meet directors
- Junior Professional - for competitive coaches who are age 16 or 17
- Instructor - for gymnastics coaches, teachers and instructors who do not participate in sanctioned events
- Member Club - for clubs, business owners that intend to host USA Gymnastics sanctioned events, and wish to receive additional benefits
- Must agree to and comply with the registration requirements.
- Has ability to host sanctioned events
- Pays Member Club fee
- Receives additional marketing/educational benefits
- for suppliers to the gymnastics community