- Local meets, clinics, dual meets, tri-meets of a local nature
- Pre-Sectional/Sectional and other Qualifier meets under the supervision of USA Gymnastics or its Regional or State sub-committees
- State and Regional Championships events hosted under supervision of USA Gymnastics or its Regional or State sub-committees
- National events/competitions hosted under the supervision of USA Gymnastics
- Any invitational competition, workshop, clinic, or training camp involving current U. S. National Team Members
- International - any competitions involving gymnasts from other countries
- Clinics, workshops, training camps, and other events wanting the benefits of USA Gymnastics’ secondary insurance coverage
- Educational courses that are part of USA Gymnastics University
Once a sanction has been granted, the appropriate USA Gymnastics Rules and Policies must be followed. All participating athletes, coaches, judges, and meet directors must be members of USA Gymnastics.
A non-USA Gymnastics sanctioned event may not be conducted concurrently with a USA Gymnastics sanctioned event.
Secondary insurance coverage is provided for all USA Gymnastics members participating in a sanctioned event.
Domestic sanctions are needed for events without foreign athlete, coach and/or judge participation. A foreign sanction is required for any event including the participation of foreign athletes, coaches and/or judges.
Meet Directors must be USA Gymnastics Professional members in the discipline for which they are applying for sanction, which includes Safety Certification and background check. In the Women's and Acrobatic Gymnastics Programs, individuals must take and pass a Meet Director certification exam to be eligible to host a meet.
- Online registration = $85
Mail or Faxed Registration: $90 - Download form