Regular ads are posted within 1 week after submission, 2 days for RUSH ads.
How to submit your ad
- Submit directly by using our online secure form
- We are currently unable to process online payments. Only mailed, faxed, or phoned-in payments are accepted.
These rates are guaranteed for those meet our submission guidelines. USA Gymnastics Member Clubs receive free employment ads; see below.
4 weeks - $20
12 weeks - $35
24 weeks - $55
You may request that your ad be uploaded within 2 business days, for an additional RUSH fee of $15. This same charge applies to off-schedule edits of existing ads.
Guidelines for all ads
- No hyperlink will be included in the ad text - You may include text URLs.
- The web address and email in the contact information part will automatically be hyperlinks. These are the only two hyperlinks for any one classified ad.
- Hyperlinks may only link to the web site or email address(es) of the submitting business and/or individual.
- We will not provide any grammar, spell error checking and text formatting, so please do these before you submit the ad.
- Do not submit your ad utilizing ALL CAPS in the title or text.
- Do not request blinking text!
- Do not request images/graphics.
- Do not request or expect your ad to have enhanced text effects such as bold, italics, underline, or color.
- Use of the above (or other such text effects) in USA Gymnastics Classified Ads is at the discretion of the Webmaster for clarity and readability.
- Submission length is limited to 1,300 characters (approximately 200 words).
- Ads submitted in excess of this length limit, will have the submission charge pro-rated based upon the excess length.
- We do not send email notifications of ad expiration/renewal dates.
- Ads must be submitted using the Online Submission Form.
- We suggest you print the confirmation/Thank You page which includes the order number and payment amount for your ad.
Clubs that are USA Gymnastics Member Clubs* receive the benefit of ONE free classified ad for employment at a time.
- In order to receive your free employment ad, you must indicate that your club is a member club and fill out the club information part (including member club number, club name and club location) when you submit the ad.
- Submission length is limited to approximately 200 words (we utilise MSWord word count).
- Ads submitted in excess of this length limit will be subject to a pro-rated "excess ad submission length" (charge based upon the excess length).
- RUSH ads and non-employment ads should be purchased at the regular fee.
- If you submit two or more employment ads at the same period time, the latest one will automatically replace the previous one.
- If you desire to submit and pay for a second or third employment ad while your free ad is running, please contact Matt Steinke at USA Gymnastics (email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 317-829-5678).
- USA Gymnastics Member Clubs are those that have paid a special fee to join as a Member Club.
- Just because your club has a competitive USA Gymnastics club number, does not necessarily mean that your club is a "Member Club".
- If you are not sure of your Member Club status, please visit our Membership pages.
- Only those clubs with an "Active" Member Club status are allowed the free ad. "Pending" status clubs must wait until they are active to receive the free ad.
- Employment ads from Member Clubs will include a small icon identifying the business as a USA Gymnastics Member Club!
- If you desire to edit, change, or update the content of your Member Club Ad before the expiration date, please contact email@example.com with the changes.
- We CAN NOT fulfill requests to move ads to the top of the category. Please go through the submission process again.
Regular ads will be posted on our website within one week after submission. Rush ads will be posted on our website within 48 hours after submission