There are four different certificate programs. Each certificate addresses various business issues, according to the experience one has and the degree of knowledge one desires.
The certificate programs are progressive and one must complete one certificate level prior to moving to the next. Coursework for the next certificate program can be pursued at any time.
- U100: Fundamentals of Gymnastics Instruction
- U101: Safety & Risk Management
- NEW - U301: Stewards of Children
- U310: Regional Congress
- U410: National Congress
- B101: Business Foundations 1
- B201: Business Foundations 2
- B202: Creating an Outstanding Customer Care Culture
- B301: Business Foundations 3
- B302: Business Foundations 4
- B401: Business Foundations 5
- B402: Business Foundations 6
- B410: USA Gymnastics Business Forum
- B411: Jeff Metzger's Club Owners Boot Camp
- B412: 3rd Level: Business Brain Trust Conference
Regardless of what area of study one chooses, everyone within the university must:
- Successfully complete U100: Fundamental Of Gymnastics Instruction Course (online)
- Be a current USA Gymnastics Member (Professional, Junior Professional, Instructor, Athlete).
- Be responsible for knowing the course requirements for the certificate program they are pursuing. (While course requirements can and will change for different certificate programs, those who have already received their certificate will maintain as active/current.)
- Admission to multiple schools within the university is permitted.
- Course requirements are subject to change at any time.
- Designated purchased technical material, and free downloads are eligible for credit as of 8/1/2011. Proper paperwork for credit must be submitted to USA Gymnastics.
- Coaches with previous USA gymnastics education and vast practical experience can apply for pre-placement in the university.
- How Deep Are the Roots of Your Culture? (Recommended Reading)
- Staff Training: Character & Skill (Recommended Reading)
- Internal Marketing: Cost? Little or Nothing (Recommended Reading)
- Tactical Marketing & Packaging (Recommended Reading)
- Click here for supplemental materials for a safe a successful gym.