The W200 Development Coaches Course: HOTD has been developed to:
- Enhance the status of beginning level competitive gymnastics programs throughout the United States.
- Establish certificate program requirements which will help identify competent pre-team and competitive (Level 1-4) gymnastics coaches.
- Provide appropriate skills, drills and techniques for entry level competitive coaches.
- Help standardize pre-team and entry level competitive gymnastics teaching throughout the United States.
- Provide resources, instructional materials, and assistance at levels 1-4 coaching
- Provides Hands on Spotting on all four Olympic Events.
Attendance to the W200 course is eligible for 6 hours of CPE credit.
- $70 for USA Gymnastics Members (Save $5 by registering online)
Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor and Athlete (age 14 or older)
- $85 for Non Members (includes a complimentary Instructor Membership - 18 years and older - A background check is required)
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download registration form.
- Course attendees must be a minimum of 14 years old.
- Pre-registration can be done online up to one week prior to the live course. Pre-registration by mail or fax must be received two weeks prior to the course. Late or onsite registrations will incur a $25 fee in addition to the registration fee. Late registrations are not guaranteed course materials or a spot in the course.
- Registered individuals may cancel their registration and request a refund within 30 days following a course. A 25% processing fee will apply. Course Cancellation and Refund Form
- Individuals registered for a W200 HOTD course may transfer their registration to another HOTD course at a different date/time (using the Course Transfer Form). Transfers to another live course must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the new course or late fees will apply. Individuals MAY NOT transfer registration to another type of course or to another individual.
- USA Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel and/or change the date of any live hands-on training course due to lack of registration(s).
Click here to view new compulsory materials for Women's Gymnastics.
Interested in hosting a course in your club? Click here to learn how.
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)