Region 7 Congress - June 16-18, 2017 - Baltimore, Md.
Region 7 Overview
- Member Clubs have the opportunity to register everyone in their gym using the Member Club tiered pricing option. That's right! Even if the individuals are not members of USA Gymnastics, they can still be registered at the same great discounted price.
- Review of the Women's J.O. compulsory routines and optional updates
- Individuals age 14 and up are encouraged to attend
- Auction to raise money for Region 7 athletes
Region 7 Business ForumUSA Gymnastics Club Services invites Region 7 member club owners to attend a complimentary luncheon on Saturday, June 16 (during the lunch break). Registration is FREE and only available to member club owners attending Region 7 Congress. Space is available for the first 50 club owners (1 person per club, please).
- Pre-registration is available until June 2.
- There is a $30.00 cancellation fee up until June 2; no refunds after June 2.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitution of participants will be allowed until June 2 if submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- On-site substitutions and substitutions after June 2 will be charged a $30 transfer fee.
- Only registered individuals (14 years and up) are able to attend. Babies are not allowed into the regional congress.
RegistrationClick the button below to register online for the U310 REGION 7 CONGRESS You must be logged in order to register. (username and personal password—which you created).
Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
You must be at least 14 years of age to take this course.
If someone you are trying to register is not on your roster please use the downloadable form below.