U310 Regional Congress 2017
Don't Miss Regional Congress!USA Gymnastics & your Regional Committee invites you to a great weekend of education and fun! Spend time listening to USA Gymnastics best clinicians in the nation, while seeing old friends and making new ones.
Are you a preschool teacher or a school-age teacher? Learn how to build a stronger recreational program. We will have sessions on how to teach, spot, and learn about the latest and greatest trends in the sport of gymnastics.
Interested in starting an Xcel Program or already have one? Get the latest information on the growing XCEL program.
Attention business owners!! Looking to increase revenue? We bring successful owners in to share their experiences with you.
Do you have talented athletes on team? Our National staff will help explain the “ins and outs” of how to develop elite gymnasts.
About Regional CongressThe purpose of Regional Congress is to provide education to instructors, coaches, judges and gymnastics business owners in each region. Education and training enable everyone to effectively and professionally serve in the development of young gymnasts across the country.
Regional Congress also serves the gymnastics community by providing an opportunity for networking, socializing and building professional relationships. Each Congress is tailored to the specific needs of the Region and is under the direction of the Regional Committee. Your attendance supports your region! We look forward to seeing you there!
- Member Clubs have the opportunity to register everyone in their gym using the Member Club tiered pricing option. That’s right! Even if the individuals are not members of USA Gymnastics, they can still be registered at the same great discounted price.
- Individuals 14 and up are encouraged to attend.
- Regional congress Trade Show Hall: Work directly with marketplace experts. Take advantage of vendor sales!
- Earn U310 Regional Congress University Credit and Judges CPE’s
- “Add on Courses” available for University Credit
Business, Judging, Sports Science, Preschool & School-Age instruction, Developmental, Compulsory & Optional coaching on all events.
2017 Dates & Locations(Registration not yet available)
- Region 2: June 24-25 | Lacey, WA
- Region 3: June 10-11 | Dallas, TX
- Region 4: June 16-18 | Cedar Rapids, IA
- Region 5: September 15-17 | Louisville, KY
- Region 6: August 4-6 | Providence, RI
- Region 7: June 16-18 | Baltimore, MD
- Region 8: June 23-25 | Atlanta, GA
ExhibitorsClick here for 2017 Regional Congress Exhibitor Application.
PresentersClick here for 2017 Regional Congress Presenter Application.
USA Gymnastics UniversityThe U310 Regional Congress is an elective course for USA Gymnastics University as well as eligible for Judging CPE credit.
Upon completion of the congress, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Profile" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)
Non Members registering under a Member Club will not obtain university credit or a certificate. If membership is obtained after the course, university credit and certificates will be granted.