Hometown: Mastic Beach, N.Y.
Residence: Gaithersburg, Md.
Date/Place of Birth: Sept. 21, 1980/East Patchogue, N.Y.
Club: Hill's Angels
Coach: Kelli Hill
Years on National Team: 1 (1995-96)
Began Gymnastics: 1986
Favorite Event: Floor exercise
- 1998 Summer Olympic Festival, Rio de Janeiro, BRA; 4th-Team, 3rd-Mixed Pairs (with Jay Thornton)
- 1997 Pan American Championships, Medellin, COL; 2nd-Team, 5th-AA, 1st-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1995 Boland Bank International Challenge, Cape Town, RSA; 2nd-AA, 3rd-V, 2nd-UB, 1st-BB, 4th-FX
- 1995 Boland Bank International Challenge, Pretoria, RSA; 2nd-AA, 3rd-V & UB, 2nd-BB, 3rd-FX
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 17th-AA, T20th-V, 34th-UB, 2nd-BB, 17th-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 2nd-AA
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 6th-AA
- 1995 World Team Trials, Austin, Texas; 14th-AA
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 13th-AA, 4th-BB
- 1995 U.S. Classic, Birmingham, Ala.; 10th-AA, 9th-BB, 7th-FX
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; 28th-AA
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 25th-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1994 U.S. Olympic Festival, St. Louis, Mo.; 21st-AA, 4th-Team
- 1994 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Orlando, Fla.; 9th-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1993 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Murray, Utah; 15th-AA, 2nd-V (Jr. Div.)
updated: 27 Jan 1998