Hometown: Burke, Va.
Residence: Burke, Va.
Date/Place of Birth: June 9, 1978/Fairfax, Va.
Coach: Debi Walk
School: Robinson High School
Year in School: 12th (Fall, '95)
Years on Senior National Team: 2 (1993-94, 1995-96)
Began Gymnastics: 1985
Favorite Apparatus/Event: All
Hobbies: Drawing, roller blading, collecting everything
Reid collects key chains, wrapping paper, ceramics and stuffed animals. She will attend Arizona State University in the fall of '96.
- 1993 Trophee Massilia; 14th-AA, 8th-BB, 9th-FX
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 11th-AA
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 19th-AA
- 1995 U.S. Classic, Birmingham, Ala.; 7th-AA, 5th-BB, 8th-FX
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; 31st-AA
- 1994 American Classic/ World Championships Trials, Orlando, Fla.; 26th-AA
- 1993 Coca-Cola National Championships, Salt Lake City, Utah; 19th-AA, 4th-FX
- 1993 U.S. Classic, Austin, Texas; 8th-AA, 3rd-FX
updated: 20 May 1996