Hometown: Colon, Neb.
Residence: Oklahoma City, Okla.
Date/Place of Birth: June 19, 1979/Omaha, Neb.
Club: Dynamo Gymnastics
Coach: Steve Nunno, Rick Newman
School: Santa Fe High School
Year in School: 12th (Fall, '97)
Years on National Team: 3 (1993-94, 1994-95, 1995-96)
Began Gymnastics: 1982
Favorite Apparatus: Bars
Hobbies: Word finds, shopping, crafts, golf
Meduna moved from her hometown of Colon, Neb., at age 12 to pursue her gymnastics career in Oklahoma City, Okla. She traveled to Russia in the summer of '94 as a member of the Goodwill Games team. She would like to become a doctor. She has two older brothers.
- 1996 Trophee Massilia, Marseille, France; 21st-AA
- 1994 Pacific Alliance Championships, Auckland, New Zealand; 1st-Team, 10th-AA
- 1994 Goodwill Games, St. Petersburg, Russia; 4th-Team
- 1993 Jr. Pacific Alliance, Canberra, Australia; 2nd-Team, 3rd-UB
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 31st-AA, T16th-V, 30th-UB, 23rd-BB, T29th-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 14th-AA
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 17th-AA
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 10th-AA, 5th-BB
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 18th-AA
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Boulder, Colo.; 10th-AA
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; T19th-AA
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 14th-AA
- 1994 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Orlando, Fla.; 7th-AA
- 1993 Coca-Cola National Championships, Salt Lake City, Utah; 3rd-AA
- 1993 U.S. Classic, Austin, Texas; 2nd-AA (junior division)
updated: 08 Oct 1997