1995 World Championships Bronze Medalist
Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colo.
Residence: Colorado Springs, Colo.
Date/Place of Birth: January 23, 1980/Tacoma, Wash.
Club: Colorado Aerials Gymnastics
Coach: Tom & Lori Forster
School: American Home School
Year in School: 12th (Fall '97)
Years on National Team: 3 (1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97)
Began Gymnastics: 1982
Favorite Apparatus/Event: Uneven bars, beam and floor
Hobbies: Swimming, playing games, praying, spending time with her family
Theresa was petitioned onto the 1997 U.S. National Team after suffering a knee injury just weeks before the national championships. In 1995 at her first international competition, she was a member of the bronze-medal World Championships Team. She maintains a 4.0 GPA and would like to become a sports psychologist. Her favorite subject in school is math. She has an older sister, Jaimie and a younger sister, Gillian. They are involved in dance and gymnastics. Jaimie coaches at Colorado Aerials.
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 2nd-Team
- 1996 Pacific Alliance Championships, Kuantan, MAS; 1st-Team, T6th-AA
- 1996 Trophee Massilia, Marseilles, FRA; 12th-AA, 6th-UB, 10th-FX
- 1995 World Championships, Sabae, JPN; 3rd-Team
- 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials-Gymnastics, Boston, Mass.; 6th-AA
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 11th-AA
- 1996 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Tulsa, Okla.; 7th-AA
- 1995 World Team Trials, Austin, Texas; 8th-AA
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 14th-AA
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Boulder, Colo.; 23rd-AA (did not complete all-around)
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; T13th-AA, 6th-UB, 8th-BB, T8th-FX
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 28th-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1994 U.S. Classic, Palm Springs, Calif.; 2nd-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1993 Coca-Cola National Championships, Salt Lake City, Utah; 10th-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1993 U.S. Classic, Austin, Texas; 6th-AA, 2nd-BB (Jr. Div.)
updated: 27 Jan 1998