Hometown: Knoxville, Tenn.
Residence: Bethlehem, Pa.
Date/Place of Birth: July 15, 1981/Knoxville, Tenn.
Coach: Bill and Donna Strauss, Jack Carter, Robin Netwall, John Holman
School: Bethlehem Catholic
Year in School: 11th (Fall '98)
Began Gymnastics: 1983
Years on National Team: 4 (1995-96, 1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99)
Favorite Apparatus: Uneven bars
Hobbies: Swimming, shopping, biking riding
Ingram moved up the gymnastics ladder rapidly, progressing through USA Gymnastics Levels 5, 6 and 7 during the 1989-90 competitive season. She made the Senior National Team for the first time in 1995. She began gymnastics at the age of 22 months because she began walking early and was very physically active. She has four dogs and two cats. She is the only child of Eddie (attorney) and JoAnn Ingram.
- 1997 Arthur Gander Memorial, Montreux, SUI; 10th-AA
- 1996 Boland Bank South Africa Cup, Capetown, RSA; 4th-AA, 2nd-BB, 4th-UB & FX, 5th-V
- 1996 Budget Rent a Car Gymnastics Invitational USA vs. France, Miami, Fla.; 1st-team
- 1995 Trophee Massilia, Marseille, FRA; 5th-AA, 7th-BB
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 15th-AA, 16th-V, T26th-UB, 9th-BB, 10th-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 5th-AA, 5th-BB, 8th-UB
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 16th-AA
- 1996 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Tulsa, Okla.; 8th-AA
- 1995 World Team Trials, Austin, Texas; 11th-AA
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 16th-AA, 6th-BB
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Boulder, Colo.; 16th-AA
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; 17th-AA
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 17th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1994 U.S. Classic, Palm Springs, Calif; 12th-AA (jr. div.)
updated: 23 Dec 1998