Hometown: Omaha, Neb.
Residence: Colorado Springs, Colo.
Date/Place of Birth: February 14, 1972/Omaha, Neb.
Club: U.S. Olympic Training Center
Coach: Ron Brant, Vitaly Marinitch
Former Coach: Francis Allen, Jim Howard
College: University of Nebraska
Years on Senior National Team: 3 (1991-92, 1992-93, 1993-94)
Began Gymnastics: 1979
Favorite Apparatus/Event: High bar
Hobbies: Fishing, basketball
Harrison was selected an Academic All Big 8 team member. He would like to become a history professor. Harrison won the 1994 NCAA all-around title and finished second in the voting for the 1994 Nissen Award.
- 1993 Hilton Challenge, Los Angeles, Calif.; 3rd-Team, 9th-AA
- 1993 World University Games; Buffalo, New York; 3rd-Team, 7th-FX
- 1992 USA vs. Great Britain, Norway and Sweden, Liverpool, England; 2nd-Team, 3rd-AA
- 1990 USA vs. Canada, Canada; 1st-Team, 2nd-V
- 1990 USA vs. Mexico, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 1st-Team, 3rd(t)-AA
- 1989 USA vs. Canada, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 1st-Team, 2nd-AA, 1st-PH
- 1996 Winter Cup Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 9th-AA, 3rd-V
- 1994 NCAA Championships, Lincoln, Neb.; 1st-Team, 1st-AA, 3rd-FX, 6th-PH, 7th(t)-SR, 2nd(t)-V, 4th-(t)-PB, 2nd-HB
- 1993 Coca-Cola National Gymnastics Championships, Salt Lake City, Utah; 14th-AA, 6th- SR
- 1993 World University Games Trials, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 3rd-AA
- 1993 NCAA Championships, Albuquerque, N.M.; 3rd-AA, 2nd-Team, 6th-PB
- 1993 Winter Cup Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 3rd-AA (Compulsory/Optionals)
- 1992 U.S. Olympic Trials, Baltimore, Md.; 12th-AA
- 1992 U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Columbus, Ohio; 14th-AA, 4th-FX & V
- 1992 NCAA Championships, Lincoln, Neb.; 2nd-Team, 5th-AA & HB, 9th-PB & V
- 1992 Winter Nationals, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 16th-AA
- 1991 U.S. Olympic Festival, Los Angeles, Calif.; 2nd-AA, 1st-V, 4th-FX & PB, 5th-SR
- 1991 U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Cincinnati, Ohio; 23rd-AA
- 1991 NCAA Championships, University Park, Pa.; 7th-Team, 11th-AA, 6th-V
- 1990 U.S. Olympic Festival, Minneapolis, Minn.; 8th-AA, 3rd-FX & V
- 1990 U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 22nd-AA
- 1990 U.S. Challenge, Las Vegas, Nev.
- 1989 U.S. Olympic Festival, Oklahoma City, Okla.; 22nd-AA
- 1989 J.O. Nationals, Oshkosh, Wis.; 4th-AA
- 1988 J.O. Nationals, Albuquerque, N.M.; 3rd-AA
updated: 04 Feb 1996