Hometown: Palmdale, Calif.
Residence: San Dimas, Calif.
Date/Place of Birth: May 2, 1982/Canoga Park, Calif.
Club: Charter Oaks Gliders
Coach: Beth & Steve Rybacki
Year in School: Freshman (Fall '00)
Years on National Team: 8 (1994-2001)
Began Gymnastics: 1989
Favorite Event: Uneven bars
Jamie will begin her gymnastics career as a UCA Bruin after the post-Olympic Tour...Has six siblings: Jennifer (1-20-79), Jeremy (10-19-80), Joanne (5-2-84), Johnny (4-13-86), twins Jalynne and Janelle (12-26-87)... commutes 90 minutes to the gym one way... enjoys music by Sugar Ray, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears and the Time Puppets... watches "90210," "Simpsons," and "Friends"... favorite actors include Jim Carrey, Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz... favorite movies are "My Best Friend's Wedding," and "Something about Mary"... collects key chains... .enjoys playing cards and writing poetry... would like a career in acting or teaching... is an honor student... has a website: www.gymn.com/jamied
- 2000 Olympic Games, Sydney; 3rd-Team
- 1999 World Championships, Tianjin, China; 6th-team
- 1999 Pan American Games, Winnipeg, Canada; 8th-AA, 2nd-Team
- 1999 China Dual, China; 1st-team
- 1999 Pontiac International Team Meet, Richmond, Va.; 2nd-team
- 1999 Visa American Cup, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- 1998 Goodwill Games, New York, NY; 14th-mixed pairs (with David Kruse)
- 1998 International Team Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 1st-Team, 10th-AA, T10th-V, 10th-UB, 15th-BB, 7th-FX
- 1997 Foxsports Challenge, Sydney, AUS; 1st-Team, 5th-AA, 4th-V, 6th-UB, 8th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 2nd-Team
- 1996 City of Popes Competition, Popes, FRA; 1st-AA & FX, 2nd-V
- 1995 International Junior Gymnastics Competition, Yokohama, JPN; 8th-AA, 2nd-FX
- 1995 Budget Rent a Car Invitational, San Jose, Calif.; 1st-Team, 7th-AA
- 2000 Olympic Team Trials, Boston; 5th-AA
- 2000 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Chamionships, St. Louis; 3rd-AA, 6th-UB (tie), 4th-FX
- 2000 U.S. Classic, Tulsa, Okla.
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.; 4th-AA
- 1999 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Sacramento; 5th-AA, 1st-UB, 4th-FX
- 1999 American Classic/Pan Am Trials, Pomona, Calif.; 5th-AA
- 1998 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Indianapolis; 9th-AA, 6th-V, T14th-UB, 20th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1998 American Classic, Orlando, Fla.; 2nd-AA, T1st-V, 6th-UB, 14th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 6th-AA, 6th-V, T3rd-UB, 21st-BB, T7th-FX
- 1997 American Classic, New Haven, Conn.; 2nd-AA (sr. div.)
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 7th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1996 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Tulsa, Okla.; 4th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 6th-AA, 1st-V, 2nd-UB (jr. div.)
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Boulder, Colo.; 7th-AA, 5th-V
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; 5th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1994 U.S. Classic, Palm Springs, Calif.; 4th-AA (junior national division)