Hometown: Palmdale, Calif.
Residence: San Dimas, Calif.
Date/Place of Birth: May 2, 1982/Canoga Park, Calif.
Club: Charter Oaks Gliders
Coach: Beth & Steve Rybacki
Years on National Team: 8 (1994-2001)
Began Gymnastics: 1989
Favorite Event: Uneven bars
- 2000 Olympic Games, Sydney; 3rd-Team
- 1999 World Championships, Tianjin, China; 6th-team
- 1999 Pan American Games, Winnipeg, Canada; 8th-AA, 2nd-Team
- 1999 China Dual, China; 1st-team
- 1999 Pontiac International Team Meet, Richmond, Va.; 2nd-team
- 1999 Visa American Cup, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- 1998 Goodwill Games, New York, NY; 14th-mixed pairs (with David Kruse)
- 1998 International Team Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 1st-Team, 10th-AA, T10th-V, 10th-UB, 15th-BB, 7th-FX
- 1997 Foxsports Challenge, Sydney, AUS; 1st-Team, 5th-AA, 4th-V, 6th-UB, 8th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 2nd-Team
- 1996 City of Popes Competition, Popes, FRA; 1st-AA & FX, 2nd-V
- 1995 International Junior Gymnastics Competition, Yokohama, JPN; 8th-AA, 2nd-FX
- 1995 Budget Rent a Car Invitational, San Jose, Calif.; 1st-Team, 7th-AA
- 2000 Olympic Team Trials, Boston; 5th-AA
- 2000 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Chamionships, St. Louis; 3rd-AA, 6th-UB (tie), 4th-FX
- 2000 U.S. Classic, Tulsa, Okla.
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.; 4th-AA
- 1999 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Sacramento; 5th-AA, 1st-UB, 4th-FX
- 1999 American Classic/Pan Am Trials, Pomona, Calif.; 5th-AA
- 1998 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Indianapolis; 9th-AA, 6th-V, T14th-UB, 20th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1998 American Classic, Orlando, Fla.; 2nd-AA, T1st-V, 6th-UB, 14th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 6th-AA, 6th-V, T3rd-UB, 21st-BB, T7th-FX
- 1997 American Classic, New Haven, Conn.; 2nd-AA (sr. div.)
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 7th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1996 American Classic/World Championships Trials, Tulsa, Okla.; 4th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 6th-AA, 1st-V, 2nd-UB (jr. div.)
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Boulder, Colo.; 7th-AA, 5th-V
- 1995 American Classic/Pan American Games Trials, Oakland, Calif.; 5th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1994 U.S. Classic, Palm Springs, Calif.; 4th-AA (junior national division)