Hometown: Gaithersburg, Md.
Residence: Gaithersburg, Md.
Date/Place of Birth: July 23, 1982/Silver Spring, Md.
Club: Hill's Angels
Coach: Kelli Hill, Jen Bundy
School: University of Florida
Year in School: Freshman (Fall '00)
Began Gymnastics: 1987
Years on National Team: 5 (1996-2000)
Favorite Event: Balance beam
Attends University of Florida on a gymnastics scholarship... Erin is the second of four children born to Chris and Sue...older sister, Meghan, competes in intercollegiate volleyball at Barton College in North Carolina...has two younger brothers, Christopher, who plays high school football, and Patrick, who plays lacrosse, soccer and volleyball... likes all types of music.. favorite actor is Robin Williams,,, watches "Ally McBeal", "Dharma and Greg", and "The Drew Carey Show"... collects pins and small boxes... enjoys spending time with family... plans on attending the University of Florida.
- 2000 Senior Pacific Alliance, Christchurch, New Zealand: 1st-Team
- 1999 Pan American Games, Winnipeg, Canada; 2nd-Team
- 1999 Pontiac International Team Championships, Richmond, Va.; 2nd-Team
- 1997 Pan American Championships, Medellin, COL; 2nd-Team, 10th-AA
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 1st-Team
- 1996 USA vs. Canada, CAN; 5th-AA
- 2000 John Hamcock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, St. Louts; 17th-AA
- 2000 American Classic/Challenge, Reno, Nev.; 4th-AA
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.; 9th-AA
- 1999 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Sacramento, Calif.; 4th-BB, 6th-FX
- 1998 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Indianapolis; 12th-AA, 9th-V, 27th-UB, 7th-BB, 5th-FX
- 1998 U.S. Classic, San Antonio, Texas; 8th-AA, 17th-V, 19th-UB, 4th-BB, 2nd-FX
- 1998 American Classic, Orlando, Fla.; 16th-AA, T17th-V, T24th-UB, 8th-BB, 26th-FX
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 7th-AA, 10th-V, 14th-UB, T13th-BB, 13th-FX (Jr. Div.)
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 2nd-AA
- 1997 American Classic, New Haven, Conn.; 1st-AA (Jr. Div.)
- 1996 Level 10 Nationals, Duluth, Ga.; 2nd-AA, 1st-BB, 5th-FX