Hometown: Reno, Nev.
Residence: Palo Alto, Calif.
Date/Place of Birth: July 23, 1972/Yerington, Nev.
Club: Stanford University
Coach: Sadao Hamada
Previous Coach: Bill Miller
School: Stanford University
Year in School: Graduated Spring '95
Years on National Team: 2 (1995-96, 1996-97)
Major: Human Biology/Pre-Dental
Began Gymnastics: 1980
Favorite Apparatus/Event: Floor exercise, pommel horse
Hobbies: Reading, watching movies, listening to music, dancing, and diving
Booth moved from 28th all-around in '94 to ninth in 1995. He would like to pursue a career in pediatric dentistry and does research in the areas of nutrition and exercise physiology at a V.A. Hospital. Booth's sister, Kristie Booth Shipp, was also a competitive gymnast.
- 1996 Boland Bank South African Cup, Capetown, South Africa; 2nd-AA & V & PH, 1st-PB, 3rd-V, 4th-SR & HB
- 1990 Junior Pan American Games, Tallahassee, Fla.; 1st-AA
- 1990 J.O. USA vs. Mexico, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 2nd-AA
- 1997 Winter Cup Challenge, Battle Creek, Mich.; 9th-AA
- 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials-Gymnastics, Boston, Mass.; 13th-AA
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 13th-AA
- 1996 Winter Cup Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 16th-AA, 3rd-PH
- 1995 World Team Trials, Austin, Texas; 9th-AA
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 9th-AA
- 1995 Winter Cup Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 2nd-AA (Team 2000; 20 and over)
- 1994 Coca-Cola National Championships, Nashville, Tenn.; 28th-AA, 3rd-FX, 5th-V
- 1994 NCAA Championships, Lincoln, Neb.; 2nd-Team, 6th-AA, 1st-FX
- 1993 NCAA Championships; 1st-Team
- 1992 NCAA Championships; 1st-Team
updated: 17 Feb 1997