Hometown: San Rafael, Calif.
Birthdate: Sept. 21, 1972
Birthplace: Los Angeles, Calif.
Residence: San Rafael, Calif.
Club: Gymmarin Pacific
Coach: Jan Exner
School: College of Marin
Years on National team: 4
Began gymnastics: 1985
Favorite apparatus: Clubs and hoop
Bushnell was a member of the U.S. group team that competed at the 1989 Rhythmic World Championships, and she was a member of the 15th-place World Championships Team in 1993. She teaches gymnastics at her gym, Gymmarin Pacific. Bushnell' s hobbies include dancing, coaching, skiing, hiking and camping.
Top Competition Results
- 1995 U.S. Olympic Festival, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 6th-AA & ball, 4th-Team, 7th-rope & ribbon(t), 3rd-clubs
- 1995 Rhythmic National Championships, Jacksonville. Fla.,; 5th-AA & ball, 6th-rope. 4th-clubs, 7th-ribbon
- 1993 Rhythmic World Championships, Alicante, Spain; 15th-Team
- 1993 Rhythmic World Championships Trials, Atlanta, Ga.; 3rd-AA
- 1993 U.S. Olympic Festival, San Antonio, Texas; 5th-AA
- 1993 Coca-Cola Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 4th-AA, rope(t) & ball, 2nd-hoop & clubs(t), 3rd-ribbon
- 1992 Rhythmic Olympic Trials, Baltimore, Md.; 7th-AA
- 1992 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 3rd-AA
- 1991 World University Games, Sheffield, Great Britain; 16th-AA
- 1991 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 8th-AA
- 1990 Rhythmic National Championships, Eugene, Ore.; 10th-AA
- 1989 World Championships, Sarajevo, Yugoslavia; 12th-Group
- 1989 Rhythmic National Championships, Miami, Fla.; 14th-AA
- 1988 Rhythmic National Championships, San Rafael, Calif.; 22nd-AA