- Individual Results: Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8
- Group Results: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
- Region Team Results: Level 6 | Level 7 | Level 8
Regions 1, 6 and 4 topped the regional team standings as national titles were awarded at the 2023 Rhythmic Development Program National Championships over the weekend in West Palm Beach, Fla.
In regional competition, Region 1 posted a combined 521.750 to top the Level 6 standings ahead of Regions 4 (514.850) and 6 (501.100). In Level 7 competition, Region 6 led with a combined 615.150. Region 1 was second (608.550) and Region 4 third (603.550). Region 4 claimed the team title in Level 8 competition with a 648.000, with Regions 6 and 5 taking second and third with scores of 599.950 and 565.150, respectively.
Individual and group all-around winners were also determined during weekend’s event. Champions, as well as any apparatus titles they won, are listed below by level.
- Elizaveta Beneicke — Bloomfield Hills, Mich./SK Rhythmic Academy, 47.900; also won ribbon (12.500)
- Victoria Kharatyan — Granada hills, Calif./Burlo Gymnastics, 47.500
- Melita Slyvych— Los Angeles, Calif./Rhythmic Academy of Los Angeles, 47.150; also won rope (12.350)
- Sofiya Emagulova— Cumming, Ga./Prima Rhythmic Gymnastics, 58.250; also won floor (13.600) and hoop (15.700)
- Viktoria Bukareva— Valley Glen, Calif./Burlo Gymnastics, 55.650; also won ball (15.300)
- Elizaveta Ivanova— Miami, Fla./IK School of Gymnastics, 55.200
- Valerie Magduke — Brooklyn, N.Y./Isadora by Match Point, 62.700; also won ball (17.500) and tied with Nessa Lantzman (Roswell, Ga./Prima Rhythmic Gymnastics) for ribbon gold (14.650)
- Viktoria Mullakandova — Staten Island, N.Y./JL Rhythmic Gymnastics Life, 60.900; also won floor (14.550) and clubs (16.900)
- Alyssa Choi — Manhasset, N.Y./Empire Rhythmic Gymnastics, 58.000
- Phoenix Liu (La Jolla, Calif.), Ariana Tashpulatov (San Diego, Calif.), Selina Wu (San Diego, Calif.) and Kathy Yang (San Diego, Calif.) of San Diego Rhythms, 41.400; also won floor (20.750) and five balls (20.650)
- Keira Barsky (Westfield, N.J.), Julia Miloslavskiy (Denville, N.J.), Julia Rose Pannone (Basking Ridge, N.J.), Eva Podkovyrova (Parsippany, N.J.) and Anna Sachko (Long Valley, N.J.) of Freedom Academy, 39.850
- Elaine Bang (Rochester Hills, Mich.), Adele Borgna (Lake Orion, Mich.),Himawari Ishihara (Bloomfield Hills, Mich.), Clarice Ritter (Madison Heights, Mich.) and Stacy Wang (Rochester Hills, Mich.) of Oakland Rhythmic Gymnastics, 39.450
- Hillary Chen (Chino, Calif.), Emily Hansen (Los Angeles, Calif.), Gloria Li (San Gabriel, Calif.), Angelina Novikova (Upland, Calif.), Scarlett Qian (Pasadena, Calif.) and Alytheia Yang (Pasadena, Calif.) of Rhythmic Academy of Temple City, 44.250; also won five hoops (21.450)
- Vivian Erzrumyan (Van Nuys, Calif.), Alisa Kharchenko (Canyon Country, Calif.), Valentina Lavina (Encino, Calif), Maya Stepansky (North Hollywood, Calif.) and Sofia Stepansky (North Hollywood, Calif.) of Rhythmic Academy of Los Angeles, 41.650; also won floor (22.900)
- Wendy Duan (Katy, Texas), Sofiya Kolomiyets (Houston, Texas), Safi Marat (Houston, Texas), Rebeca Ortega (El Paso, Texas) and Katherine Schmidt (Katy, Texas) of Houston Rhythmic Gymnastics, 39.700
- Lydia Baick (Gaithersburg, Md.), Jane Chen (North Potomac, Md.), Rebecca Cheng (North Potomac, Md.), Marie Kuznetsova (Clarksburg, Md.) and Anna Wu (North Potomac, Md.) of Elegance Gymnastics School, 42.550; also won three balls and two clubs (19.750)
- Lera Bolotin (Plymouth, Minn.), Anisiya Carlson (Eden Prairie, Minn.), Emie Daumalle (Medicine Lake, Minn.), Maria Dorland (Edina, Minn.), Zoya Frayman (Maple Grove, Minn.) and Michelle Gusovsky (Maple Grove, Minn.) of NorthWest Rhythmic, 41.200
- Ayse Cekic (New Haven, Conn.), Maria Costa Gonzalez (Cos Cob, Conn.), Penelope Friday (), Alina Khilko (Stamford, Conn.), Amanda Pinto (Riverside, Conn.) and Anja Schiwek (Armonk, N.Y.) of H.O.P.E. Rhythmic Gymnastics, 40.850; also won floor (23.750)