In conjunction with the 2010 Visa Championships and National Congress, we have a little game for you and we’re calling it Hide and Go Seek Hartford.
We have placed "tags" all around the city of Hartford and your task is to scan as many as you can find. There are three types of tags and you will receive points for every one you scan:
* 25 points for every Bronze tag
* 50 points for every Silver tag
* 100 points for every Gold tag
All the tags look alike, so you won’t know which type of tag you’ve found until you scan it.
Scan as many tags as you can find between now and midnight on August 13. The top three "seekers" will be awarded prizes on August 14.
So what can you win?
First Place – $200 Visa Gift Card, 4 tickets to the Artistic Women’s Final on August 14th and an Adidas watch.
Second Place – $100 Visa Gift Card and an Adidas Hat, autographed by Jonathan Horton
Third Place – $50 Visa Gift Card
How do I scan a tag?
You need to download the free Microsoft Tag Reader to your phone and use that app to scan each tag. Each tag you scan with the app will add points to your account.
Get the free app by visiting http://gettag.mobi on your smartphone.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the free app and use it to scan every tag you see around Hartford.
Rules & Regulations
1. To ENTER: No purchase or obligation necessary. The contest runs August 9-13, 2010. Anyone who scans a tag can enter the contest by filling out the form on the website which includes name, address, phone and e-mail address. Online entries must be received by midnight ET August 13, 2010. Entries limited to one per e-mail address.
2. WINNERS: On August 13, the top three contestants with the highest points total will received a email and text message with the following message: “Congrats: You’re a medal winner in Hide & Go Seek Hartford!” Each winner then has until 1 p.m. ET, Saturday, Aug. 14 to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
3. PRIZES: Three contests will receive prizes, which will be distributed by USA Gymnastic on Saturday, Aug. 14 for the women’s finals competition. You must be present in Hartford on Saturday, Aug. 14 to win. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of the prizes permitted.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the United States 14 years or older as of Aug. 9, 2010. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, Rhode Island and where prohibited by law. Employees of USA Gymnastics and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of Sponsor as final.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. USA Gymnastics reserve the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of contest as determined by USA Gymnastics at its sole discretion.
6. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name and image for publication purposes without any additional compensation.
7. Sponsor: USA Gymnastics, 132 E. Washington Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Information Collection and Use
USA Gymnastics is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We reserve the right to sale or distribute this information to our corporate partners. A user may choose to opt-out of e-mails, newsletters and marketing materials from USA Gymnastics when completing their user profile. During registration a user is required to give his/her contact information, such as name and email address, so that USA Gymnastics can provide the desired service(s). Users may also supply additional information to USA Gymnastics
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.